International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

Why the fuck is the Waistcoat playing St Jordan against Malta?

And while I love seeing Phil representing England, it’s fucking mental that players of his ability are in the team tonight.

This was a great opportunity for Lewis, Palmer and other younger lads to gain some experience on the international stage.

Southgate really has lost the plot.
You can’t lose what you never had.,.

It’s how I console myself over Charlie Theron

And while I love seeing Phil representing England, it’s fucking mental that players of his ability are in the team tonight.

This was a great opportunity for Lewis, Palmer and other younger lads to gain some experience on the international stage.

Never had it……

He never had it !

Dinosaur manager impersonator

Can’t loose something you never had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.