International Matches | 21st - 27th March '24

Congrats to Poland, we were unlucky not to get through but pens are a lottery & they were better at them.
I knew Dan James would miss but at least he had the guts to take one, lots of great players have shit out and hide when penalty shootouts happen.
Think its time for Page to go, him and Southgate are cut from the same cloth

Ok, what percentage of Scottish people still speak Gaelic? I’ll guess at 1%, so the straw clutching comment still applies.
It was never the Scottish language. It was only spoken by the highlanders!

I’m on way home from Skye after a few days away and not one single person spoke Gaelic ffs!!

It was never the Scottish language. It was only spoken by the highlanders!

I’m on way home from Skye after a few days away and not one single person spoke Gaelic ffs!!
There’s probably more Polish speakers in the U.K. anyway. It’s a silly hill to die on.

Flags of Lanark Loyal and Larkhall Loyal in the Northern Ireland end last night was a head scratcher.

Scottish football fans sitting in the away end at Hampden Park cheering on a Catholic GAA player from Tyrone scoring against their own country while swearing allegiance to a gay Dutch king from the 17th century

okaaaaayyyy then

Flags of Lanark Loyal and Larkhall Loyal in the Northern Ireland end last night was a head scratcher.

Scottish football fans sitting in the away end at Hampden Park cheering on a Catholic GAA player from Tyrone scoring against their own country while swearing allegiance to a gay Dutch king from the 17th century

okaaaaayyyy then
Why are you bringing religion into it?

Head scratcher right enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.