IPTV

I was paying £78 a month for sky, mate at work did my firestick for £65 a yr with built in vpn, its 1st class, very rare occasional buffer, but its fantastic overall & a total no-brainer as apposed to paying sky

I was paying £78 a month for sky, mate at work did my firestick for £65 a yr with built in vpn, its 1st class, very rare occasional buffer, but its fantastic overall & a total no-brainer as apposed to paying sky
I think sly and the other providers have killed the golden goose going of the amount of right minded people who have binned them

I would happily pay a legit fee to have access to City games . Its 2022 in the 21st century in a so called digital age
and we still have to find dodgy links to watch a game of football .

I would happily pay a legit fee to have access to City games . Its 2022 in the 21st century in a so called digital age
Agreed, but playing devil’s advocate, can you imagine the income stream boost a couple of other certain clubs would get (relative to us) if the collective broadcast agreement was abandoned in favour of what you’re hinting at.
I suppose the model could still work if it was still done under a collective umbrella, but I’d have my doubts as to how long it would stay like that …

The only “legit” way would be subscribe to the peacock channel but you need a vpn and paying for it may a problem Dazn you could of payed for with PayPal and use a vpn but they’ve lost the premier games now and it Fubotv that has it now till 24/25 season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.