Iran Attack on Israel

I wondered if they would just use a mass of drones. It all sounds a bit like a token gesture attack, lets hope it is and isnt a all out start of war.

I think I just heard they've had confirmed reports of cruise missiles being launched as well.

Israel would seem to be construing a precept to war. Blow up their Consulate, Iran, raid a ship pirate style, then drone attack. Israel: checkmate and let’s bomb the nuclear sites.

Also, if they agree not to retaliate, they get the nod to go in hard one last time in Gaza.

I’d call their bluff. Telling them I knew they designed the whole thing and if they hit Iran they were on their fucking own.

Although, to be fair, they probably wouidnt listen to me. So, here we are.
Surely you could say the exact same about Iran. They’ve literally be backing different militia groups to attack Israel for years and you could say provoke war.

You could be right and maybe Israel have orchestrated the whole thing in order to cause an all out war, but there’s no way iran haven’t been involved or planning this for a while. They’re working hand in hand with putin as it is, so it’s not hard to imagine.

It’s fcked either way.

It’s a response to the attack on the embassy, Iran have already said there’s nothing else unless Israel responds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.