Iran Attack on Israel

just every other poor **** in the region trying to work, support their family and live their lives in the 21st fucking century.

It's not hard, just not taking sides and valuing all humanity not just a sliver of it that suits a world view or a particular narrative.

Now if everyone could think that way we'd be up and running.

Funnily enough I have just been looking at alternatives and Cyprus came up. It then dawned on me that thats just as close! Think Rhyl may be an option!
It’s a shithole aswell, full of scousers

Absolutely fuck all was impressive about it and Israel could turn Tehran into a car in ten minutes.

If anyone should be sitting anything out, it’s the Islamist fanatical cunts who spend their entire time and what little money their country doesn’t have trying to fund terrorist groups to attack Israel and further destabilise the region.

Cunts vs cunts and cunts all the way down.

Do you know who I feel sorry for? Not the Israeli government, not Hamas, not the Iranian dictatorship, just every other poor **** in the region trying to work, support their family and live their lives in the 21st fucking century.

Honestly, as a species, we’ve come so far in the last 5,000 years but unfortunately, those that rise to power tend to be sociopaths with the same primitive instincts our forebears had when they first started coming from the trees to walk upright on the savannah. Humans are a cancer on the planet.
From a military operation, it's impressive.

Yes, Israel can do a lot of damage, so can the Iranians. Both countries are defenseless and every air defense systems out there are useless as well.

I honestly believe the Iranians have nuclear warheads, all based on the design specifications of their ballistics missiles.

We need to stop underestimating our adversaries and find a way to make a reasonable compromise. That's how you guarantee peace.

From a military operation, it's impressive.

Yes, Israel can do a lot of damage, so can the Iranians. Both countries are defenseless and every air defense systems out there are useless as well.

I honestly believe the Iranians have nuclear warheads, all based on the design specifications of their ballistics missiles.

We need to stop underestimating our adversaries and find a way to make a reasonable compromise. That's how you guarantee peace.
I’d happily give you 10/1 on them having them.

Theres not a chance they wouldn’t show off their ability to detonate one if they could. The West have stopped them every single time they got remotely within sniffing distance.

And no, they couldn’t “both do a lot of damage” to each other. Israel could make Iran cease to exist, Iran could annoy Israel very slightly again.

Uk jets shooting down iranian drones , fuck off sunak involving us like that . If israel want to bomb someone elses embassy then let them defend themselves
I see you decided to totally ignore @Damocles well reasoned post about this and basically post the same thing again.

Do you criticise the attack by Israel on that embassy? I guess you're going to say yes so do you also criticise the attack by Iran last night? My guess is the answer is no. With that in mind I don't think there is anything left to say.

You figured out what it is, and that being said use that going forward as a metric for its drivel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.