Iran Attack on Israel

I’d happily give you 10/1 on them having them.

Theres not a chance they wouldn’t show off their ability to detonate one if they could. The West have stopped them every single time they got remotely within sniffing distance.

And no, they couldn’t “both do a lot of damage” to each other. Israel could make Iran cease to exist, Iran could annoy Israel very slightly again.
Again underestimating your adversaries. We shall see, I'm waiting for this Israeli response. I want to see this "cease to exist" bravado in real action from Israeli camp.

I’d happily give you 10/1 on them having them.

Theres not a chance they wouldn’t show off their ability to detonate one if they could. The West have stopped them every single time they got remotely within sniffing distance.

And no, they couldn’t “both do a lot of damage” to each other. Israel could make Iran cease to exist, Iran could annoy Israel very slightly again.
Hence when people going on about Hamas wanting to destroy Israel I say bollocks. They can't, hence Israel's behaviour in Gaza is a massive overreaction.

Anybody else noticing the west's double standards at play here.

It annoys me that Sunak is getting the UK involved in this at all.

Just like Biden he couldn't even bring himself to condem the illegal Isreali attack on the Iranian consulate that brought about the Iran drone retaliation in the first place.

I’ll criticise our government for not doing more for Palestinians and criticising Israel but I’ll never chastise them for a defensive action designed to deescalate a situation. If those missiles had been allowed to hit Israel the world would be in a far far worse place today. The double standard would be me expecting them to intervene in Gaza but not against an Iranian regime hell-bent on wreaking havoc.

We should always be on the side of stability, peaceful resolutions and preventing civilian death. Whether that’s in Gaza, Tel-Aviv or Ukraine.

They dont have the best intelligence as we were lead to believe before the hamas attack and america and i think us have been sending them weapons , like russia they are not as powerful as we were led to believe
That’s what’s dodgy about October 7th as they definitely DO have the best intelligence services. I still think Israel had more awareness of what was going to take place but it perhaps politically expedient for the attack to take place.

Yes I know that’s a little tin foil hat but it’s the only way I can understand how it took place.

Again underestimating your adversaries. We shall see, I'm waiting for this Israeli response. I want to see this "cease to exist" bravado in real action from Israeli camp.
I don’t.

And it’s underestimating fuck all, it’s about understanding the world. North Korea proved to the world they had a nuclear capability within days of gaining it. It serves Iran no purpose at all to be coy should have they have a nuclear deterrent.

I’ll criticise our government for not doing more for Palestinians and criticising Israel but I’ll never chastise them for a defensive action designed to deescalate a situation. If those missiles had been allowed to hit Israel the world would be in a far far worse place today. The double standard would be me expecting them to intervene in Gaza but not against an Iranian regime hell-bent on wreaking havoc.

We should always be on the side of stability, peaceful resolutions and preventing civilian death. Whether that’s in Gaza, Tel-Aviv or Ukraine.
The Iranians were not hellbent on creating havoc as you put it. They are well aware of the damage Israel and by extension the US can unleash. But after the illegal assassinations in Syria they had to do something otherwise they would seem weak.

That’s what’s dodgy about October 7th as they definitely DO have the best intelligence services. I still think Israel had more awareness of what was going to take place but it perhaps politically expedient for the attack to take place.

Yes I know that’s a little tin foil hat but it’s the only way I can understand how it took place.
I think the same but didnt fancy getting piled on for saying it !, nothing else makes any sense . They wanted to destroy gaza and this was the perfect way to achieve it , feel so sorry for the victims on both sides

I think the same but didnt fancy getting piled on for saying it !, nothing else makes any sense . They wanted to destroy gaza and this was the perfect way to achieve it , feel so sorry for the victims on both sides
I’m sure books will be written long after we’re dead that will state the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.