Iran Attack on Israel

I love the fact that Iran are warning Israel not to be reckless and retaliate. Pot and Kettle springs to mind.
Israel will retaliate as sure as night follows day. Every attack by Iran or an Iranian Proxy will be responded to it is Israeli policy.
The only issue is when?

Britain, France the US et Al have been interfering in the middle east since oil was first discovered there.
Take Iran, as so many on here dislike them so much. The West replaced a democratically elected leader and put our guy, the Shah in charge. We supported Saddaam in a war against them.
So the accusation that Iran is interfering in the area is hypocritical to say the least.

Ah I see the Spelling and Grammar police are out and about.
I'm afraid I got israel wrong once and auto-Ceck wont delete the word in my dictionary, no matter how many times I try, and keeps overwritting tge actual spelling with the error. I can't normally be arsed going back and replacing it any more.- I have better things to do with my life.
Well you clearly don't have better things to do with your life other than make comments on a football forum without making sure you spell the name of one of the countries involved correctly

Well you clearly don't have better things to do with your life other than make comments on a football forum without making sure you spell the name of one of the countries involved correctly

It's certainly a strange inconsistency. A person who passionately supports the country he can't name correctly.

Britain, France the US et Al have been interfering in the middle east since oil was first discovered there.
Take Iran, as so many on here dislike them so much. The West replaced a democratically elected leader and put our guy, the Shah in charge. We supported Saddaam in a war against them.
So the accusation that Iran is interfering in the area is hypocritical to say the least.
Britain’s been interfering since the Crusades.

The usual suspects approving of trolling I see.

IsrAel shot down at least one Iranian missile outside of the earth's atmosphere.
Interesting video.
You can easily find it if you try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.