Iran Attack on Israel

I agree. What’s your point? Iran are apparently supplying drones to Russia. Surely that should be called out and is relevant to this discussion. Same with America, uk and other countries doing similar

Iran are also directly funding terrorist groups, yet you ignored that bit of my post.
Hezbollah and Hamas are not seen as terrorist groups by the vast majority of the countries on planet earth.
That aside as The blue phantom says the West funnels plenty of money into other 'terrorist' groups.

Iran have been funding terrorist groups who have been consistently attacking Israel for years now. Based on what you’re saying about being ‘weak’ wouldn’t Israel have to hit back at some point. (I hope that doesn’t happen/escalate)

The same Iran that’s working hand in hand with Russia to help kill innocent Ukrainians?
You seem to have forgotten Israel bombing Beirut and previous all out assaults on Gaza not to mention daily arrests and killings in the West Bank. I think Israel have shown they are plenty strong enough.

Hezbollah and Hamas are not seen as terrorist groups by the vast majority of the countries on planet earth.
That aside as The blue phantom says the West funnels plenty of money into other 'terrorist' groups.

You mean people like China and Russia? You keep coming out with shit like this like it means something special. Most of the input you have on here is just anti west bile.

Is the 6th form shut? are you bored?

You mean people like China and Russia? You keep coming out with shit like this like it means something special. Most of the input you have on here is just anti west bile.

Is the 6th form shut? are you bored?
No not bored. Just been around a lot and I totally disagree with the good guy bad guy narrative you and others in here spout.
The US, Britain, France and other Western states have over the past 100 years been involved in some appalling military adventures. Many parts of the world do not see us in a favourable light due to this.
This is not too say that China, Russia, Iran and many other countries are not bad actors either.
It's not a black and white world. It's much more complicated.

No not bored. Just been around a lot and I totally disagree with the good guy bad guy narrative you and others in here spout.
The US, Britain, France and other Western states have over the past 100 years been involved in some appalling military adventures. Many parts of the world do not see us in a favourable light due to this.
This is not too say that China, Russia, Iran and many other countries are not bad actors either.
It's not a black and white world. It's much more complicated.

Most people ere espousing the bad guy & bad guy narrative, you're just glorifying Hamas and Hezbollah and pointing a finger at the west. You're even citing Russia and China as some sort of gold standard for accepting terrorist groups as acceptable.

"I've been around" means the sum total of nothing if you just see the one side, most people see through the charade.

Anyways, back to death to the west ehh?

Most people ere espousing the bad guy & bad guy narrative, you're just glorifying Hamas and Hezbollah and pointing a finger at the west. You're even citing Russia and China as some sort of gold standard for accepting terrorist groups as acceptable.

"I've been around" means the sum total of nothing if you just see the one side, most people see through the charade.

Anyways, back to death to the west ehh?

Tbf, he said the vast majority of countries don't classify Hamas or Hezbollah as terrorist organisations. Are you disputing that?

Stage managed.
Israel attack kills Iranian guy.
Iran needs to demonstrate strength.
Warns Israel of rocket and missile attack.
Attack is easily defended, Iran demonstrates strength internally.
Israel demonstrates strength internally.
Israel's allies demonstrate support.
Nobody loses face.
Hopefully allows peaceful phase, until the next time.
This was my interpretation as well. It all seemed very choreographed and wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was discussed and agreed through back channels.

Tbf, he said the vast majority of countries don't classify Hamas or Hezbollah as terrorist organisations. Are you disputing that?

No he constantly argues that the west is the bad chess piece on the board, if your metric for validation is that countries like Russia and China support you then it's fair to say you are not the good guys.

The "vast majority" of countries haven't been asked if they believe Hamas and Hezbollah are the good guys but I do know that the west believes them to be and considering that's where my interest lies I have nothing to believe they are wrong in that decision.

If you're going to call the west out for interference weapons sales and being a villain at least have the common decency to judge your heroes in the same vein.

No he constantly argues that the west is the bad chess piece on the board, if your metric for validation is that countries like Russia and China support you then it's fair to say you are not the good guys.

The "vast majority" of countries haven't been asked if they believe Hamas and Hezbollah are the good guys but I do know that the west believes them to be and considering that's where my interest lies I have nothing to believe they are wrong in that decision.

If you're going to call the west out for interference weapons sales and being a villain at least have the common decency to judge your heroes in the same vein.

:) Don't want to get caught up in petty personal disagreements.

But he is right in what he said about the vast majority of countries not designating Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organisations, many western allies included as well as some of the more obvious western "enemies". You can't criticise him for saying that, even if it does include China and Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.