Iran Attack on Israel

How is it OK to shoot down drones and missiles destined for Israel and not OK to do the same for Ukraine? Riddle me that.

How is it OK to shoot down drones and missiles destined for Israel and not OK to do the same for Ukraine? Riddle me that.
Ukraine is 30 times bigger than Israel making it much more difficult if not impossible. Also the US cannot deploy a fleet in the Black Sea.

How about even shooting down the Thousands and thousands of missiles from Israel to Palestine. I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be 15'000 Children blown to bits had this been applied!

That's just politics isn't it? I mean the us and UK are not going to provoke a war with a country that has 2000 nukes. It sinks. Double standards abound in politics though.

Currently this country (I think) finds itself in the side of evil. (With what Israel are doing - with our support). I actually think the middle middle countries are putting up with a lot of shit with a basically western country right in the middle of their territory stealing their lands. (On the face of it anyway. Not that I support terrorists, before those people start)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.