Iran Attack on Israel

Schrodingers Israel strikes again. Simultaneously unorganised enough to blow up civilians, aid workers and buildings but also competent enough to make "clever" precision strikes that "show their power".

Frankly, absolutely nobody here knows what was fired or hit what or was shot down. Iran and Israel are telling completely different versions of events and most people will believe whatever they set out to believe because one of them is their favourite Middle Eastern football team. Sorry, war participant
I'd read news sources that actually investigate and have back channels to western intelligence organisarions if I was you.
While the BBC was speculating yesterday evening as late as 10 O'clock news, the IDF had earlier said exactly what they had done and other news agencies had investigated what Israel had said and concluded that is exactly what they had done via back channel intellegence channels to US and other intelegence sources.
It's not speculation and it's not difficult, Google can be your friend.

While the BBC was speculating yesterday evening as late as 10 O'clock news, the IDF had earlier said exactly what they had done and other news agencies had investigated what Israel had said and concluded that is exactly what they had done via back channel intellegence channels to US and other intelegence sources.
Yes mate, that's what's known as "propaganda".

Schrodingers Israel strikes again. Simultaneously unorganised enough to blow up civilians, aid workers and buildings but also competent enough to make "clever" precision strikes that "show their power".

Frankly, absolutely nobody here knows what was fired or hit what or was shot down. Iran and Israel are telling completely different versions of events and most people will believe whatever they set out to believe because one of them is their favourite Middle Eastern football team. Sorry, war participant

You REALLY should post more mate but I fear your political forum fatigue has got the better of you.

The dots are there but the bigger dots are the fact that Ukraine is a democracy that Russia is trying to crush it.

As to oil and gas in Gaza - Gaza is a 15km wide sliver if land and Israel is about the same size as Wales in terms of area. It is rich in oil and gas shale - currently unexploited. Gaza's oil and gas reserves are similarly in shale. It would be equivalent to the UK oil field in Dorset in terms of production if exploited - I.e. insignificant.

So yes I can see the dots but they are very tiny.
If Dorset was illegally occupied

Yes mate, that's what's known as "propaganda".
Ah but the publically available satalite imagery showed that is exactly what happened.
Sorry bout busting your bubble and all that but hey that's life.

Last edited:
Ah but the publically available satalite imagery showed that is exactly what happened.
Sorry bout busting your bubble and all that but hey that's life.
What news source are you seeing this on? I’ve not seen anything specific about what weapons were used when searching.

What news source are you seeing this on? I’ve not seen anything specific about what weapons were used when searching.
Thete are plenty here is one;
Google can be your friend.
Hint use quotes and - for search terms you must include and exclude.

Last edited:

Condescending much?

Paywall article that from I can see using bypassing sites doesn’t say what weapon was used.

There are tons of articles out there about what was hit. But I was specifically asking about the weapon used not the target as you said it was 30 year old tech so I was interested to see what it was you read.

The articles I’ve seen, none of them mention what was used. The BBC has a picture of a rocket booster that landed in Iraq, but even there military experts are unable to confirm the missile used from it. Or if that was indeed from it at all.

Sky speculated what could be used ( a Jericho) but no confirmation.

Other articles like the FT saying Israel may have used a missile called the blue sparrow, again speculation. Some other site suggesting the newer Silver Sparrow.

Last edited:
So this attack has warned Iran that they need to improve their defences?

And this is a good idea militarily because...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.