Ireland at it again

dref619

Mods if this has been posted already, do what you need to do

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Leon-Best-and-Stephen-Ireland-have-apologised-after-it-emerged-they-broke-a-club-curfew-the-night-before-4-0-hammering-at-Stoke-article716221.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ne ... 16221.html</a>

Leon Best and Stephen Ireland have apologised after it emerged they broke a club curfew the night before Newcastle were hammered 4-0 at Stoke.

Alan Pardew will hold talks with pair on Tuesday, but the pair have cleared the air with fans after saying sorry for being pictured doing 'six-pack' poses at the Tup Tup Palace nightclub in Newcastle last Friday .

Best and Ireland were both out injured, so were not part of the United squad beaten at the Britannia, but club contracts state that even stars not playing should not be out on the eve of games.

The duo are gutted at discovering they broke the rule, and insist it wasn't a boozy night.

He's been there two fucking minutes, why cant he keep his nose clean anywhere ffs. It's a shame, cause he was so talented, but I am so glad we got shot of him because simply put, he is an absolute plank

He may be a prick but I don't really see how this particular incident backs it up.

The tattoos, the pink-tinted Range Rover, the narcissistic interior to his house, the wig, the pants celebration, the 'My Grandma is dead' lie...

Just a grade A nob. Good player when he wants to be though. Just not all there.

Dubai Blue said:
He may be a prick but I don't really see how this particular incident backs it up.

injured or not, hes at his second new club within a year, i just think itd be better if hed get his head down for abit and work hard at his football, not be breaking club rules before hes even kicked a ball for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.