Ireland to Arsenal rumour

Cant remember who it was but some WUM was on a week or 2 back and reckoned Ireland had told him whilst out in town that he is going Arsenal.

Deffo think he was a WUM but weird coincidence hey!

M35 Blue said:
Cant remember who it was but some WUM was on a week or 2 back and reckoned Ireland had told him whilst out in town that he is going Arsenal.

Yes i recall that incident..........they spoke outside the Ann Summers shop at the trafford centre if my memory serves me right.

that might have been the windup Blue Jim referred to on the first page of this thread.

i do think there's a good chance Arsene's interest is genuine though. hopefully the management have the good sense to say no.

why would he tell a randomer on street before story even broke,, he seems a bit more professional than that

why would he tell a randomer on street before story even broke,, he seems a bit more professional than that

dchitz said:

Well he is a compulsive liar so why wouldnt he lol.

Ireland must be buzzing at the moment to be linked with a club like Arsenal must be great for him. It shows that he is preforming at the top of his game this season so he is going to have to get used to it. I wonder what the player would do if there was ever a bid from Arsenal accepted from the club lets be honest Arsenal play the best football in the league when they are on form you could only imagine what Wenger would get out of Ireland compared to Hughes. Thankfully we are minted so this deal will never happen.

blumoon said:
M35 Blue said:

Yes i recall that incident..........they spoke outside the Ann Summers shop at the trafford centre if my memory serves me right.
I said it was M&S!

WUM, clearly.

Ireland is going no where. Fucking, no where.

If anyone did get the idea of selling him there wouldn't be any need to organise a protest, there'd just be one. A spontaneous underpanting (of the manager and board).

blue jim said:
blumoon said:
M35 Blue said:

I said it was M&S!

WUM, clearly.

Ireland is going no where. Fucking, no where.
Well there is now a seperate thread from Blue2112 who seems to know Ireland personally and says both Arsenal and Dippers are in for him!

A sunday reported it too, which I mentioned earlier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.