Is anyone bothering to watch tonight's CL games.

Might as well crown Celtic champs now then, talk about delusions of granduer.

What odds they get the rags next?

Damanino said:
Wow Celtic.

They are in the next stage.

This is why Mancini shouldnt talk about buying another world class players or we wont be succesful in CL. Sounds so arrogant after result like Celtic going trough.

Celtic is more succesful than us this year with their squad and Samaras is one of their best. Samaras!!!

Their group wasnt piss poor. And they had to beat Barca at home which they did even if it is once in a lifetime result.

Yea its a good nite for them,but it just shows that luck is needed in cup competitions,I mean they beat Barca a few weeks back,and were the greatest team in Britain,(well thats if you listen to the radio),then last weekend they drew at home to part timers....Arbroath,like I say luck is imperative,but if they were to get Dortmund for example,they will get wasted

xzbit04 said:
If that was us getting beat by a shite team like Cluj we would have an analysis of how much our squad cost compared to theirs, never seems to happen to Rags does it although they have a comparatively expensive squad as well

Why am I not surprised? If that had been City, we would have been expected to win the game with a Carrington Pet Cat and Tea Ladies XI and we would have been ripped to shreds for losing.

RT @hazardeden10: "I'm signing for the champion's league winner." Cool story bro.

Damanino said:
Wow Celtic.

This is why Mancini shouldnt talk about buying another world class players or we wont be succesful in CL. Sounds so arrogant after result like Celtic going trough.

Celtic is more succesful than us this year with their squad and Samaras is one of their best. Samaras!!!

Their group wasnt piss poor. And they had to beat Barca at home which they did even if it is once in a lifetime result.
Well said Dam.
Nobody gave Celtic a chance in this group,10 points is fukn amazing.
Celtic "drew" 3-3 with Barca,2 of their goals came in injury time.
Wish City had done half as good tbh.
Bring on the fukn scum.

Damanino said:
Wow Celtic.

Steady on, besides Barca their group was piss. If Celtic had the group we had, they'd be lucky for Europa. Good luck to them though.

Pam said:
xzbit04 said:
If that was us getting beat by a shite team like Cluj we would have an analysis of how much our squad cost compared to theirs, never seems to happen to Rags does it although they have a comparatively expensive squad as well

Why am I not surprised? If that had been City, we would have been expected to win the game with a Carrington Pet Cat and Tea Ladies XI and we would have been ripped to shreds for losing.

See they got the 'obligatory' 5 minutes of extra time!

That wasn't exactly a weak team, was it?

01 De Gea
04 Jones
12 Smalling
28 Buttner
31 Wootton
11 Giggs (Fletcher - 86' )
23 Cleverley (Scholes - 45' Booked )
25 Powell (Macheda - 73' )
10 Rooney
14 Hernandez
19 Welbeck

Oh and AC Milan go thru on 8 points!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.