Is anyone else appalled that The Pope hasn't made Phil Collin, RIP, a Saint yet?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I have been growing increasingly incensed, at the lack of progress in the beatification of dearly departed Phil.

What else does he have to do? He died, then only last month. was resurrected to have a fall in a bathroom and expire once more!!!

Having been brought up a catholic, although in a situation now of extreme lapsedism, I sent the pope an email.

Hola Franky Boy

What gives? I'm obviously referring to your failure to act in making Phil Collins, may the drums never fade from his soul, a Saint.

You made that horrible little bastard Mother Teresa one and she couldn't even tap a tambourine in time never mind sing at the same time.

Phil could sing whilst playing the drums. Looked good in hats, ok he was bald but still, and has come back from the dead, like your hero. I have lost my faith and with situations like these can you blame me?

On behalf of Bluemoon I beseech you to reconsider your attitude. St Phil now!

Yours in hope

Magicpole

Got a reply too.

Dear Magicpole

I never liked Genesis after Gabriel left and it's not as easy as just the old coming back from the dead malarkey.

You may be aware also,that he is CoE and ever since yon fatso Henry decided he would rather bang more
chicks than stay with us, I can't do it, even if I did think Genesis were better post Gabriel, which I most assuredly do not.

As for your lapsing, I would reconsider that sonny.

The Big Cheese
Frankie

I say we start a online petition to push this. Or, at least give it some thought. Sometimes.

I was just having a laugh the other day, thinking back to all those times of laughter and music and don't forget those madcap situations that Phil and I never shared.

Maybe one day I will share them.

It's the modern world we live in mate, only found out the other day Phil doesn't have a Airport named after him yet JFK does and even f*cking Ronaldo ?!

It's the modern world we live in mate, only found out the other day Phil doesn't have a Airport named after him yet JFK does and even f*cking Ronaldo ?!

He might not have an airport but he does have a day - St Philip's day is 3 May.

Can't believe it isn't a national holiday, but there you go. No accounting for philistines.

I never knew that. You assume of course there would many. I mean, who the fuck was Schiphol compared to Phil?

I've never heard his albums, but I bet they're shite.

I am appalled that it's taken the OP this long to start a thread with a tenuous link to religion, instead of just endlesly commenting on religion in other threads. I salute you.

I am appalled that it's taken the OP this long to start a thread with a tenuous link to religion, instead of just endlesly commenting on religion in other threads. I salute you.

You should be an MI5 operative, with those insights.

I'll need to keep my eye on you and rethink my tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.