Is anyone not 100% behind Mancini?

Building long term success shouldn't be judged in a few results or a specific team selection or substitution, because we don't know all the factors at play.

When I look at a manager, I look for the following: Has he got the majority of players both playing for him and working hard to win their place on the pitch? Are we building a positive training / dressing room /game culture? Is there a discipline of improvement? Are we "in" every game? Is there reason to believe we're going to get better? Do we make game adjustments that look like we both had a plan and know how to adjust? Are we making player decisions that have substantially been successful? Do players who have played for him at other teams want to join us? Do other professionals who have worked with him respect him? Does he represent us with class?

I'm 100% behind Mancini.

I've said before I'm 110% behind him, he's one cool dude and the league table says it all ... also I dunno why but everytime I watch this I think of Mancini

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PmuHWPZSkY[/youtube]

Piss funny!

I think hes the one to win us a trophy. Wouldn't swap him for any manager in the world right now. Hes got the hardest job in football, maybe 2nd behind the england job and doing a very good job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.