Is it easier to punch below or above your weight?

TheMightyQuinn

Which girl would provide you with a better, easy, happier life; a girl who's much better looking than you or a girl who could probably never ever get better than you, a girl who's less attractive than you?

This is a general question and does not pertain to my personal life in any way, shape or form. Also bear in mind that the girl who's less attractive than you doesn't have to be a skank, if you're a handsome man you could be a 10 who is with an 8 or even a 9.

I'm not sure my scoring system makes sense except for in my head so I won't go into finer details.

Keep it righteous.

A very good question TMQ.

You could have the fittest girl in the world but if she's not girlfriend material whats the point?

I guess its desirable to meet someone who you find attractive and is also down to earth i.e you can be yourself.

TBH honest, I don't care. Looks are unimportant. It's personality that counts.
c'mon you fuckers, bite!

Carstairs said:
Did you cop off with a munter last night?

I don't cop off. It takes me 6 or 7 months to grind them down first. I'm like a disease or a parasite but in a nice way.

Also I've only ever punched way above my weight which whilst in theory is a good thing, I'm wondering whether it matters on a sub conscious level and whether the opposite situation would be better or worse.

I'm just stoned and having a think, I lead a rock n roll lifestyle.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
Forzacitizens said:

You could have the fittest girl in the world but if she's not girlfriend material whats the point?

I guess its desirable to meet someone who you find attractive and is also down to earth i.e you can be yourself.

I wasn't thinking so much that the girls have to be so different personality wise to be honest. I was going 100% on looks and whether, in general, someone is happier with someone they feel is better than them or inferior to them. There's loads of subtle things this would alter in a relationship.

Go for below your weight, as long as she knows that you're going to have a good time in the bedroom. If you go for something out of your class she'll have you wrapped around her little finger and spending all sorts of money you don't have.

I kid you not i've literally seen that happen to plenty of blokes I know. The latest one being my brother in law who ended up kipping on my settee for nearly a year after the divorce.

Challenger1978 said:
Go for below your weight, as long as she knows that you're going to have a good time in the bedroom. If you go for something out of your class she'll have you wrapped around her little finger and spending all sorts of money you don't have.

I kid you not i've literally seen that happen to plenty of blokes I know. The latest one being my brother in law who ended up kipping on my settee for nearly a year after the divorce.

Yeah but that's still more extreme than I mean.

I mean like imagine your perfect woman right now in every single way except for looks. Now you know 2 girls like this, 1 of the girls is much better looking than you whilst the other is less attractive than you.

In general, which would give you a happier life?

I've just realised this is now sounding specific and weird, it's still purely rhetorical!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Carstairs said:
Did you cop off with a munter last night?

I don't cop off. It takes me 6 or 7 months to grind them down first. I'm like a disease or a parasite but in a nice way.

Also I've only ever punched way above my weight which whilst in theory is a good thing, I'm wondering whether it matters on a sub conscious level and whether the opposite situation would be better or worse.

I'm just stoned and having a think, I lead a rock n roll lifestyle.

-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm --

Forzacitizens said:

I wasn't thinking so much that the girls have to be so different personality wise to be honest. I was going 100% on looks and whether, in general, someone is happier with someone they feel is better than them or inferior to them. There's loads of subtle things this would alter in a relationship.

I maybe being naive here but don't (and i'm speaking very generally here) people get together with people who are their equals in terms of looks.

If someone believes their partner to be inferior them then surely they wouldn't be together?

It's probably more of a problem for men as I don't think women are all that bothered about looks as much as men are.

Don't think I could punch above my weight but I'll keep an eye on the thread as it's a good question for many of you.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
speccybob 8 said:
TBH honest, I don't care. Looks are unimportant. It's personality that counts.
c'mon you fuckers, bite!
Well that is plain ridiculous.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Challenger1978 said:

Yeah but that's still more extreme than I mean.

I mean like imagine your perfect woman right now in every single way except for looks. Now you know 2 girls like this, 1 of the girls is much better looking than you whilst the other is less attractive than you.

In general, which would give you a happier life?

I've just realised this is now sounding specific and weird, it's still purely rhetorical!

The one you get on with best and have the most fun with ????????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.