Is Khaldoon already in the U.K.

Uber Blues

I hope he and other's from the top table dont miss this game because of this volcano crap that's going on over U.K. airspace. That would be a stinker, and if ever anyone deserved to be in his seat for this one its him.
Fingers crossed for everyone traveling from oversea's to the game also.

Uber Blues said:
I hope he and other's from the top table dont miss this game because of this volcano crap that's going on over U.K. airspace. That would be a stinker, and if ever anyone deserved to be in his seat for this one its him.

Will you give him a ring and ask him to pick me up in his private jet?

SWPISHOME said:
Uber Blues said:

Will you give him a ring and ask him to pick me up in his private jet?

No room on board..sorry. The good Sheikh has been up for days on end cutting up ticker tape for the game. The hold, onboard and spare seats are full of bags of ticker tape, bog rolls and streamers!.

Depends where he's coming from I suppose - according to this he was in Washington earlier this week with his boss:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1267001201150&p=1135099400124&pagename=WAM%2FWamLocEnews%2FW-T-LEN-FullNews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite ... N-FullNews</a>

He gets about a bit, doesn't he?

sure he as got a big fckin speed boat somewhere that can him here,plane to france,jib on a cruiser,sling a left round devon, cornwall ,straight passed that shithole wales,up to manny shit canal,then cruise right in to gods own city,simples

bluemoon27 said:
sure he as got a big fckin speed boat somewhere that can him here,plane to france,jib on a cruiser,sling a left round devon, cornwall ,straight passed that shithole wales,up to manny shit canal,then cruise right in to gods own city,simples

Sling a left around devon, PMSL fukin tickled me that one, hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.