Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Huge improvement since last year. The redevelopment of terminal 2 isn't complete yet and will improve it more. In 3-4 years I think it will have turned full circle from where it was in summer 2022.
Agreed. I was critical of Manchester airport on here last year but I've flown from there several times this year and the experience is much better.

Don't get me wrong, it's not going to win any awards, and there are still improvements to make, but the security queues are now much better.

I used the drop and go service for the first time and it was excellent - member of staff on hand to explain how it worked and there was no driving around the car park looking for the last few spots.

I've flown from Manchester a couple of times this year and each time the check ins have been smooth, the security queues always look fearsome but queue management is excellent and we were through in minutes.

Biggest issue for me is the limited number of seats in the departure lounge, doesn't help when you've got people sleeping across seats. No issue if it's kids but adults should know better!

Flew out of T2 last Friday with Tui. 1 person on bag check in!! Long long wait, None of the automated bag check ins were working. 1 Tui girl standing around ( presumably customer service?? ) no help at all, as she spent all the time on her phone.

Flying back from Skiathos, dropped off immediately outside airport, no charges, no ott security barriers, just checked in, 5 Tui check in people, three Tui Customer service people directing. What a contrast.

I know its probably not directly releated tobthe Airport but you cant help but thing all Manchester Airport seems interested in is screwing money out of people via parking and drop off pick up etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.