is motd on tonight?

cyprustavern said:
i want to fuck hansen up the arse...not in a gay way

obv i would wear a condom (m not a homo)

didn't realise there was another way!

anyway i think its fair to say mancini recognised tonight that the players played with the freedom of thinking it was all over - he wants to keep it going hence the comment

City Raider said:
cyprustavern said:
i want to fuck hansen up the arse...not in a gay way

obv i would wear a condom (m not a homo)

didn't realise there was another way!

anyway i think its fair to say mancini recognised tonight that the players played with the freedom of thinking it was all over - he wants to keep it going hence the comment

:-) i think the last few games are under the microscope visa vis the corrupt refs that have afforded the red cunts to be in the position they are....if we have bollox to beat them its 3 points back..then..it will be interesting...(i still think they will win) but if nothin else next season refs will be accountable for the bullshit they have escaped for years<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 pm --<br /><br />did i mention hansens a **** ?

When I read Mancini's coments on the BBC site I thought it was mined games.

But watching him say it, it looked more like he was being sarcastic and having a dig at the media who have been spouting that shit for weeks.

Two things why wasn't more made about Evans tackle and why did they not show Rooney being subbed, I heard ferguson gave the shrek faced tit the old hair drier on the way off

J.A.M said:
When I read Mancini's coments on the BBC site I thought it was mined games.

But watching him say it, it looked more like he was being sarcastic and having a dig at the media who have been spouting that shit for weeks.
A little reverse psyhology goes a long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.