"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

Re: "Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini

Enjoyable as today's game was, maybe he thinks that an extra centre back might come in handy.

citiblue375 said:
Enjoyable as today's game was, maybe he thinks that an extra centre back might come in handy.

We already have Savic and Kolo?

trench-coats.jpg

jjeangi said:
Well shit, who else?

Cerci can be the only one - SWP is deffo on his way - struggle to see the point of anybody else

avoidconfusion said:
citiblue375 said:

And for how much longer you think Kolo's gonna still play?

avoidconfusion said:
citiblue375 said:

Savic - are you convinced he is ready to play as a first team regular? Will be a pleasant surprise if you are right but I think he'll need to be eased in over the season.

Kolo - fine once he's back but will need a bit of time and has missed more than the occasional game in recent seasons with niggling injuries.

Lescott - as well as he finished last season for us, my imagination is still not inventive enough to visualise him clutching either a Premier League or Champions League winner's medal. I don't want to be critical of him - I think he gives his all out there when he plays. Unfortunately he makes basic errors - of both technique and judgement - a little too regularly to be an absolute top class defender. I say this with regret (so if he plays regularly and makes me eat my words this season nobody will be happier than me)

maybe someone from spurs in the ade deal, Lennon? Kranjcar? Pienaar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.