Is Robbie telling us the truth?

paphos-mcfc

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~1604214,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headl ... 14,00.html</a>

Says he gives the same commitment to City as he does Brazil. Not sure myself, maybe just a dip in his form?

Tin Hat on!

dw7 said:
what he said about playing with better playes is true they make him look better

True, but if they palyed in the premiership, would they be better than SWP or superman??? I believe they are 2 different styles of gameplay.

So basically he is admitting that he needs other players to make himself to look good? Surely if he was the world class superstar that £32.5m brings he would be able to pull games out of the bag himself.

Playing devils advocate here btw.

Richard said:
So basically he is admitting that he needs other players to make himself to look good? Surely if he was the world class superstar that £32.5m brings he would be able to pull games out of the bag himself.

Playing devils advocate here btw.

thats what i ment to say

Let's just buy the Brazil squad to keep him happy eh? I believe Robbie definately wants kaka to play alongside him here, but guess he knows that's a lost cause. Who knows maybe Milan will approach us in the summer? And if we win the waffa cup we'll attract big names to the club.

paphos-mcfc said:
Let's just buy the Brazil squad to keep him happy eh? I believe Robbie definately wants kaka to play alongside him here, but guess he knows that's a lost cause. Who knows maybe Milan will approach us in the summer? And if we win the waffa cup we'll attract big names to the club.

that wouldnt surprise me

its true with what he's says. you see robinho waving his arms when hes on the ball telling people to make runs, with brazil he does need to do that. in all fairness, the brazil team would make me look good at football. superstars in a weaker team will obvo not look as good as they do when playing with a team of superstars. we all no its gona take time with city, we just gotta ride it out for now. robinho is a world class player, hes still got alot to show us what he can do, and trust me, we will see how good he really is when the team strenghens.

CTID

Stiz said:
its true with what he's says. you see robinho waving his arms when hes on the ball telling people to make runs, with brazil he does need to do that. in all fairness, the brazil team would make me look good at football. superstars in a weaker team will obvo not look as good as they do when playing with a team of superstars. we all no its gona take time with city, we just gotta ride it out for now. robinho is a world class player, hes still got alot to show us what he can do, and trust me, we will see how good he really is when the team strenghens.

CTID

Agree Stiz, but why the dip in his current form? I can accept that Robbie cannot give 110% in every single game , but he tries hi best, it's just his away form that i'm worried about. He's lost a bit of his edge and sharpness since Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.