Is the 'Equality' of the Sexes Unbalancing Society...?

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
It's been a while since I raised a serious issue, so here we go.

A while ago, when my son was in Primary school, I noticed a distinct lack of male teachers, outside of the Headmaster role. I thought it was unusual, even then. He was a boisterous boy who seemed to not listen to women. I feel the whole check for backgrounds(correctly) and the not being allowed to physically touch a child, in any way, shape or form, has scared the potential of a lot of male teachers away. Maybe Quiet Riot(amongst others) can shed more light on this, as I know he's on that career path?

It's being reported more and more that women should maintain the home. Why is that?

"A survey by a female Cambridge don concluded that there's growing sympathy for the view that a woman's place is in the home. So are working mothers damaging family life?"

So long as women are treated with respect, for being at home, what's the problem with it? Has the Feminist demand for equality made a fairer world or ripped up the fabric of equalibrium that has existed between man, woman and offspring?

I'm trying to work out why when a female soldier is KIA, we feel a tinge of 'why did that have to happen?'. Why, when I watched "Dangerous Jobs For Girls", I felt that the women involved were 'point scoring'. Is this what we've become? A society of 'oneupmanship'? At a cost to what?

Maybe we're in the infancy stages and things will work themselves out. Maybe we'll find next generation adults so screwed up as a result, we'll try and 'go back to the way things were'. How do you do that, if so, though...?

Interesting times, I feel, for society...

I study feminist literature and when I'm not so stoned I'll share my views with you Bigga.

However I will quickly say now that I'd love to meet a girl who tells me 'I'd like to have kids one day and still have a career, the father can stay at home'. Not belittling housework or anything but I'd marry that girl.

As for teachers, who can blame them. A while back in the trafford centre a little girl, about 5, bumped into me in a shop, she was crying and looked really upset so I asked if she was ok and she told me she was lost, I asked what her dad looked like and spotted a man who fit that description. On the way to take her to him she tried to hold my hand but I quickly pulled my hand away and led her to him with my hand barely on her shoulder as I knew that these things tend to look dodgy in paedo obsessed britain. I quite fancied being a teacher but stuff like that puts me off.

PC has caused a lot of problems. My attitude is that all people are equal until proven otherwise. On that premise I wouldnt hesitate in employing 10 straight white guys if they were the best men for the job or 10 female black jewish lesbians if they were the best.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I study feminist literature* and when I'm not so stoned I'll share my views with you Bigga.

However I will quickly say now that I'd love to meet a girl who tells me 'I'd like to have kids one day and still have a career, the father can stay at home'. Not belittling housework or anything but I'd marry that girl.

As for teachers, who can blame them. A while back in the trafford centre a little girl, about 5, bumped into me in a shop, she was crying and looked really upset so I asked if she was ok and she told me she was lost, I asked what her dad looked like and spotted a man who fit that description. On the way to take her to him she tried to hold my hand but I quickly pulled my hand away and led her to him with my hand barely on her shoulder as I knew that these things tend to look dodgy in paedo obsessed britain. I quite fancied being a teacher but stuff like that puts me off.

PC has caused a lot of problems. My attitude is that all people are equal until proven otherwise. On that premise I wouldnt hesitate in employing 10 straight white guys if they were the best men for the job or 10 female black jewish lesbians if they were the best.

(*MenOnly, Club, Razzle, Asian Babes...)

mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I study feminist literature* and when I'm not so stoned I'll share my views with you Bigga.

I dont indulge in 'rhythm' magazines Matthew, I use the internet for that kinda thing. I was thinking more along the lines of Vogue, Glamour and Womans Own.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I dont indulge in 'rhythm' magazines Matthew, I use the internet for that kinda thing. I was thinking more along the lines of Vogue, Glamour and Womans Own.

You take advantage of no Gay smilies here......

mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I take advantage period. (I said period lol)

TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

An acolyte of the deity that is Morrissey a devotee of bloodsports?
Say it ain't so,TMQ!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

An acolyte of the deity that is Morrissey a devotee of bloodsports?
Say it ain't so,TMQ!

God no, I once had an incident in a guinel (how do you spell guinel? Does anyone even use the word anymore) when I was 15 or so involving my head landing inches from a used tampon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.