Is this the team for Feb

Santa will not make it. Why would he be better than Jo, Benji or that Italian we had last year? The all had equal star quality = 1-2 years success in ONE club
sdavros said:
.....................Hart....................
Zabaletta...Richards...Dunne...Garrido
.............Kompany...Diarra........
......................Ireland...................
Wright-Philips......................Robinho
......................Santa Cruz...................

That will be our starting line up next month. Looks good to me

Blackburn now want £20m for RSC. Lmao why would you pay that for an average striker.

RobinJo said:
Blackburn now want £20m for RSC. Lmao why would you pay that for an average striker.

If hughes can get him back to the form of last year, hes better than average. I would call benjani average to be honest. His smile is dazzling though.

Moebius said:
RobinJo said:

If hughes can get him back to the form of last year, hes better than average. I would call benjani average to be honest. His smile is dazzling though.

I like Benjani hes terrible but he puts a lot of effort in.

RobinJo said:
Moebius said:
RobinJo said:

I like Benjani hes terrible but he puts a lot of effort in.

I didnt say i didnt like him! Think hes a great guy, vassell also, puts lots of effort in, and does the badge proud for his ability. But if we are to move to the "next" step, we need better players. In fairness to Benji and Jo, i think both of them dont fit the lone striker role, so are a little unfortunate to hughes tactics.

.................Hart...................
Zab...Kompany...Dunne...Bridge
SWP........Ireland........Valencia
...............Robinho..................
......Bojinov....Santa Cruz.......

PSmyth07 said:
.................Hart...................
Zab...Kompany...Dunne...Bridge
SWP........Ireland........Valencia
...............Robinho..................
......Bojinov....Santa Cruz.......

haha that midfield would get destroyed

JonnyBoi said:
moodyblue said:
HART

ZABALETA RICHARDS DUNNE BRIDGE

DIARRA KOMPANY

SWP IRELAND BARRY

ROBINHO

SANTA CRUZ

Mixture of homegrown talent and 'stars', could be a very exciting line-up!

This would be a class team id you were allowed 12 players in your team ;)

Surely a formality given our untold wealth. I'm sure we could grease somebodys palm :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.