Is today the day?

Big Ernst said:
For all those ITK's to come up trumps re: 'The Big Signing?'....

Anythings possible but I doubt it. Ive pretty much resigned myself to the thought that nothing is going to happen very much anywhere until at least Thursday this week when the internationals are over.

Im not ITK though.

Bloody hope it is, no exams today however most of my mates need to go in for Science which takes up the hole day due to revision classes! So my day now consists of Bluemoon, FIFA & SSN till 10:30, then off to the gym till 12ish and then it'll be Bluemoon, FIFA & SSN till 3ish. Watch it now if we do sign someone it'll be at about 18:00 when I'm out, bastards.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Big Ernst said:
For all those ITK's to come up trumps re: 'The Big Signing?'....

Anythings possible but I doubt it. Ive pretty much resigned myself to the thought that nothing is going to happen very much anywhere until at least Thursday this week when the internationals are over.

Im not ITK though.

Same here. Im gutted everytime i get in my car after work and the sports news has nothing to do with city, Tuesday with barry was awesome, more of that please! but yeah thursday will prob be the earliest.

Petetheblu said:
I'm edging my bets and going for this time next week.

yeh i think tevez will be later this week, the weekend or next monday due to the fact he is still away with an international game coming up.

Blue Smartie said:
Bloody hope it is, no exams today however most of my mates need to go in for Science which takes up the hole day due to revision classes! So my day now consists of Bluemoon, FIFA & SSN till 10:30, then off to the gym till 12ish and then it'll be Bluemoon, FIFA & SSN till 3ish. Watch it now if we do sign someone it'll be at about 18:00 when I'm out, bastards.

So long as it happens after 4.30 because i've got a 3 hour English ALevel today

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Blue Smartie said:

So long as it happens after 4.30 because i've got a 3 hour English ALevel today
Nooo, before three! ;P

Good luck though.

Trigger said:
I think back end of this week, but not happy as flying out on hols on Wednesday night to Spain for a week (no I am not TFM and thus not meeting up with Villa or Eto'o!) hopefully catch up in the bars in Marbella with SSN.
Flying Ronaldo over eh? Got any gossip about Tevez? Hmm, Trigger... Surely that stands for TGR in which case it's a easy mistake to miss type G for F and as for R you just switch a couple of lines around to get a M. You're TFM in disguise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.