Is Wacko really dead?

To boozed up to remember.[/quote]
Lord Lucan in 1974[/quote]

Nice one mate twas doin me ed in.

(sorry for sounding like a long haired Manwell baiter.)

Will sleep a great deal sounder tonight now.[/quote]

Enjoy matey, dream the dream like the rest of us brother, and when you wake up to the headlines,"City to sign Tevez and Eto'o," this week, take a deep breath and smile, cause its fu*kin on, wwwhheeeeeeyyy hhheeeyyyy, nite nite blueboy.

buzzer1 said:
Sam Eto's work visa said:
johnmc said:
This didnt take long did it but it was inevitable.

Who else has faked their own death and got away with it??

Reginald Perrin ???

What was the name of the Lord who went for a swim after the murder of his nanny?

To boozed up to remember.

Dont know about that mate, but Reginald Perrin was played by Leonard Rossiter,(rigsby off rising damp),and it was a sitcom from the early 80s(i rek).

Well spotted mate, I think there is a new prog on the tv.

Like I said Buzzz me a pissed already, celebrating the big man signing.

My misses says I'm always a bit previous but personally I can't see the problem!

mammutly said:
I think the real MJ escaped years ago. The one that has just supposedly died looked nothing like him.
It's funny you should say that. I watched the tribute to him on bbc2 last night and in the 'You Rock My World' video he must have had loads of plastic surgery and he actually resembled a burns victim - it was quite horrific really how his appearance changed over a few years.

He looked quite normal in the 'Off the Wall' videos, his nose then looked thinner in the 'Thriller' videos and his whole face had obviously undergone major work by the time he made the 'Bad' videos.

Why he did it is a mystery as he went from being a normal looking man to an absolute freak.

mr t said:
mammutly said:
I think the real MJ escaped years ago. The one that has just supposedly died looked nothing like him.
It's funny you should say that. I watched the tribute to him on bbc2 last night and in the 'You Rock My World' video he must have had loads of plastic surgery and he actually resembled a burns victim - it was quite horrific really how his appearance changed over a few years.

He looked quite normal in the 'Off the Wall' videos, his nose then looked thinner in the 'Thriller' videos and his whole face had obviously undergone major work by the time he made the 'Bad' videos.

Why he did it is a mystery as he went from being a normal looking man to an absolute freak.

There is no mystery mate, he CHOSE to look that way. The ''man in the mirror'' took the time, pain, planning and finance to become externally exactly who he wanted to become. Admittedly there are limitations to adaptive surgery. The bizarre aspect is that his vision of ''perfection'', as a black man, unfortunately involved a get deal of bleaching, apparently.

Imo he did indeed go from being a good looking man to a freak. The reasons for that I cannot contemplate.

buzzer1 said:
im a major conspiracist(not paranoid)

lol at the disclaimer

buzzer1 said:
Day 96, 10.25pm,gmt, and Jade gets a new housemate, SHAMOOOOWN MUTHA FUKA.

I'll get me coat, or cardigan.

Here you go...

halloween-straight-jacket.jpg

;)

ElanJo said:
buzzer1 said:

lol at the disclaimer

buzzer1 said:

Here you go...

GETTING A BIT BORED WITH THAT PICTURE, KEEP UP WILL YA!!! BTW, they're no good, i keep escaping.

;)

buzzer1 said:
ElanJo said:
buzzer1 said:

lol at the disclaimer

buzzer1 said:

Here you go...

GETTING A BIT BORED WITH THAT PICTURE, KEEP UP WILL YA!!! BTW, they're no good, i keep escaping.

;)

Sorry. It was either that or to remind you not to forget your hat (cue tin foil hat pic)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.