Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the post. The poster had a caveat saying it was 3rd hand info so it seems to me the post was made in good faith.

Basically said that his mate got a call from the wife (both blues) saying Isco to City was the talk of her office this morning.

Another poster asked where this person worked and when I checked back the thread was gone :)

dancers-1.gif
Never get bored of that. What's occurred mate, something gone on.

Posted 2 YouTubes (not cryptic ones) and passed on some third hand info about Isco in a certain hotel in the locality.
It may be a load of old toffee but the people talking about it are big ST holding blues.

Never get bored of that. What's occurred mate, something gone on.

No idea mate.

Watched the tennis for 10 mins and miss all the fun.

Apparently someone's wife works in an office and all the talk in there this morning was Isco is on his way.

Pulling it seems strange unless of course the office is City related and someone was about to lose their jobs over it?

Isco, De Bruyne and Sterling added to our attack!!!!!

Add in Lopes as well.

Imagine adding Pogba to that in midfield, it would be unreal.

No idea mate.

Watched the tennis for 10 mins and miss all the fun.

Apparently someone's wife works in an office and all the talk in there this morning was Isco is on his way.

Pulling it seems strange unless of course the office is City related and someone was about to lose their jobs over it?
Cheers, be something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.