Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow when MCRJON says it there must be something. That means we drop Nasri from the CL squad? I am guessing this more of a case like Otamendi. However I just don't see where we would start him, do we see Sterling more of a striker if Aguero gets injured? With KDB-Silva-Sterling I have no idea who to drop.
I'd probably say fernando's game time would be limited

Is he any good?
How does he compare to someone like Mahrez, for example? Is he as good as KDB?
I always thought of him as a kind of not so good version of Bale, but that could be totally wrong (probably is!) - but he's quite small, fast and attacking isn't he? Do we need another one of those? A striker would be better wouldn't it?

Not what we need.

A decent footballer but we are so poor defensively we should be concentrating on sorting that not adding another lightweight skilful player.

Come on City when will we learn that this is a physical league and we need to be solid.

Wow so MCRJON says advanced stages?? Could the saga be over?? I fucking hope so because Isco is a world class player who if he came now Manuel could help settle in and then pep comes and makes him even better!! Is this for January @MCRJON ?

Is he any good?
How does he compare to someone like Mahrez, for example? Is he as good as KDB?
I always thought of him as a kind of not so good version of Bale, but that could be totally wrong (probably is!) - but he's quite small, fast and attacking isn't he? Do we need another one of those? A striker would be better wouldn't it?
Potential to be better than Silva. Shits all over the Tarquins and Ozil.

If it's a loan that's a great opportunity. We are clearly lacking a bit this season and he might make the difference between glory and disappointment.

Please be true and get the lad in! Gutted to have missed out last time and seems he wants out and where better to come? His footballing father here now and arguably the best manager in the world coming in the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.