Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people who watch him regularly say that he's better than Yaya defensively?

A scarecrow is better than yaya defensively.

He offers silva esque quality in the CM role albeit a little more combative, but also plays CAM and LM.

He's perfect for city in reality, also importantly with sterling able to play RM/RW(i actually rate him better on the right), i see this as curtains for navas.

Would people who watch him regularly say that he's better than Yaya defensively?

Is Rakitic or Iniesta better than Yaya defensively? Yet whenever we play against they get the better of us. Against Barcelona last season Real had three men (Kroos, Modric and Isco) in the midfield pressing and putting pressure on Messi and others, also all three of them were playing as deep midfielders to protect against any counter attack.

A scarecrow is better than yaya defensively.

He offers silva esque quality in the CM role albeit a little more combative, but also plays CAM and LM.

He's perfect for city in reality, also importantly with sterling able to play RM/RW(i actually rate him better on the right), i see this as curtains for navas.
Serious question, who do you support?

But why if there is a buyer... They have just seen KDB go for £56m, they paid +£60m for James... Why sell a potential superstar (according to some on here) for £30m

KDB wasn't desperate to leave, if the situation is untenable then recouping money spent isn't bad business. They sold Arjen Robben for 10M less than they paid 2 years later, Arjen Robben! ( €25M ) we bought Adebayor for more same transfer window I believe?

When Rafa tells you to warm up....

fAGln5qp01U9q.gif

Haha, would be glorious to see

They might not. Although if he keeps kicking up a stink, they'll risk sabotaging their season. Apparently he made some sarcastic gesture on the bench meant to embarrass Benitez. Criticism of Benitez calls Perez into question.

If Isco really wants to move, and this isn't just about playing time, he'll escalate..

Good to hear he's on the bench

Did he stick his stomach out & drape a towel over his arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.