Isco

BandwagonJumper said:
sam-caddick said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Haha love that last line!!

Haha that is ace! I can see it being picked up.

Lets all have some tapas... Garcia Silva Navas!

YAYA YAYA hey YAYA YAYA!

Garcia's name shouldn't be in a song yet . He hasn't earned it besides with Dinho coming in , i can't see Garcia staying.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Smelly Cnut said:
Makes sense for Madrid to sign him, i mean they are short on top class midfielders

That's true, how they got by with only Alonso, Khedira, Essien, Kaka, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Modric and Ozil is beyond me!
That's so ridiculous. Why does anyone else in Spain besides Barcelona and RM even show up most of the time. That has to be so disheartening.

golden.silva said:
sam-caddick said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Haha love that last line!!

Haha that is ace! I can see it being picked up.

lets all have a disco, with silva navas isco... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
we're gonna have a party, aguero & cavani... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
in midfield we've got milner, he's gonna fucking kill ya... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
we'll get pissed drinking vino... cos' we signed fernandinho... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
the girls can drink lambrini.. cos we've got pellegrini... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya

...cant think of any more lines.. feel free though to add haha

No lines to add....you don't mess with a true work of art!

zeven said:
The song floating around about Isco and Jesus are just to good.

All we need is a group of people to sing it at the games, any ideas. Seriously though, we have to sort the singing out next season, lets have the fun back next season

Dancing at the Disco
Bumper to bumper
Wait a minute
Where's me Jumper
Where's me Jumper, Where's me Jumper, Where's me Jumper.

This all needs to go in the Atmosphere Forum, seriously otherwise I suspect this will be lost when the thread gets locked etc etc.

richardtheref said:
TonyM said:
Dancing at the Disco
Bumper to bumper
Wait a minute
Where's me Jumper
Where's me Jumper, Where's me Jumper, Where's me Jumper.

You cannot go far wrong with the Sultans Of Ping FC
Happy days! :-)

Rammyblues said:
This all needs to go in the Atmosphere Forum, seriously otherwise I suspect this will be lost when the thread gets locked etc etc.
It will not get lost i've taken cared of that

i6l46hDNqn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.