Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

bennyblue said:
ladbrokes got the betting back up 1/4 RM 2/1 city looks like someone had 2o on city last night to get the odds cut from 9/4, if he comes great if not move on, will roque not get a chance now in our new system ?

He is not our player now is he, i thought his contract had run out.

GarethbackpassBarry said:
tilbz said:
Surely soriano and txixi have battled Real Madrid plenty of times before for players when at barca and look at how barca ended up. I have faith in these two.

Txiki got sacked from Barca, so yea I don't have the utmost confidence in him.

A rag if there ever was one. Looking toward to a season with Moyes in charge???

SilvaLining said:
Question: Would we be in for Isco if Pellergrini wasn't our manager?

Probably still chasing the shadow of a signing that was DDR.

Plain Speaking said:
SilvaLining said:
Question: Would we be in for Isco if Pellergrini wasn't our manager?
I believe we would. He is a future star, but the chances of getting him would be much smaller.

Agreed. Isco can go to Real Madrid and fast if he doesn't have any other interest in our club than Pellegrini. Also Pellegrini won't manage City forever, max 3 years. Would we have to sell him then if he comes ONLY because of Pellegrini.

bluemoon73 said:
bennyblue said:
ladbrokes got the betting back up 1/4 RM 2/1 city looks like someone had 2o on city last night to get the odds cut from 9/4, if he comes great if not move on, will roque not get a chance now in our new system ?

He is not our player now is he, i thought his contract had run out.

Thankfully it has pal, isco is a great talent and would be a welcome addition to our squad, IF he does sign for RM its not gonna be the biggest failure of the club that we coudnt get a spanish star to turn his nose up to one of the biggest clubs in the world and his homeland at least we were in trying

At the end of the day, if we've offered the money the club wants, and the money the player wants then there's nothing else we can do. If he chooses real over us, its nobodies fault.

GarethbackpassBarry said:
tilbz said:
Surely soriano and txixi have battled Real Madrid plenty of times before for players when at barca and look at how barca ended up. I have faith in these two.

Txiki got sacked from Barca, so yea I don't have the utmost confidence in him.
Wrong Ragbore.

He and Ferran resigned when the President at Barca changed.

Off the City twitter feed

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC
CITY IN THE MEDIA: Blues in for @luis16suarez? And is @isco_alarcon set to sign for Madrid? <a class="postlink" href="http://manc.it/127HWph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manc.it/127HWph</a> #mcfc

Interesting that they tagged his twitter name in it

Or am I reading too much into that? as they done the same with Suarez

bennyblue said:

I'm pretty sure both parties will be closer to evens when nothing has happened by late Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.