Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isco Is absolutely the sort of player we should be going for. Big club mentality, world class player and at what I think would be a reasonable price. This has to be the most obvious buy going this summer

He had his chance but took Real Madrid's offer when his father made a demand for an additional backhander after a deal had seemingly been agreed. He can fuck off for me but, from what I've heard about our owners, you don't get a second chance in those circumstances.

He had his chance but took Real Madrid's offer when his father made a demand for an additional backhander after a deal had seemingly been agreed. He can fuck off for me but, from what I've heard about our owners, you don't get a second chance in those circumstances.

Totally agree as well as Sanchez fcuck em they had there chance

As long as he comes here and gives 100%, there's no problem.

don't think that's true 2bh, we've spoken to his lot since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.