Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand, they don't need to take a fifth his value to attract a non-Barca buyer, unless they believe this will be funnelled back to Isco in higher wages and the player would otherwise not move and wait out Barca.

That said, forget the price, sign him up now!

Don't understand, they don't need to take a fifth his value to attract a non-Barca buyer, unless they believe this will be funnelled back to Isco in higher wages and the player would otherwise not move and wait out Barca.

That said, forget the price, sign him up now!
He's got 1 year on his contract which he has no intention of renewing. He's worth, at most, £20m right now.

The demand for him in this country alone will see that fee rise.

I can see both Spurs and United being interested.

Don't understand, they don't need to take a fifth his value to attract a non-Barca buyer,
You think a bench player with a year on his contract is worth £50m? Is your name Woodward by any chance?

You think a bench player with a year on his contract is worth £50m? Is your name Woodward by any chance?

He's a bench player for Real Madrid if their midfielders are fit. For comparison, if Gabriel Jesus is fit, Aguero is a bench player for us.

That he has only a year left on his contract is a factor, but, enough clubs will be interested just because he's Isco, that they don't need to offer him for Robert Snodgrass money to get a buyer.

He's a bench player for Real Madrid if their midfielders are fit. For comparison, if Gabriel Jesus is fit, Aguero is a bench player for us.

That he has only a year left on his contract is a factor, but, enough clubs will be interested just because he's Isco, that they don't need to offer him for Robert Snodgrass money to get a buyer.
He's a bench player for Madrid full stop, he's been behind James and Asensio at times and agitating to leave, it's in their interests to let him leave. I wouldn't pay above £20m with that and the contract situation and if they're worried about Barca I'd be looking for a preferential deal.

He's a bench player for Madrid full stop, he's been behind James and Asensio at times and agitating to leave, it's in their interests to let him leave. I wouldn't pay above £20m with that and the contract situation and if they're worried about Barca I'd be looking for a preferential deal.
He's worth whatever they can get people to pay though and given that we won't be short of suitors, you'd imagine the price will get driven up by demand.

He's worth whatever they can get people to pay though and given that we won't be short of suitors, you'd imagine the price will get driven up by demand.
Don't think that'll happen, sounds to me like Madrid have agreed something with the player.

Is this finally something we've been talking about for a few years now, a favor by Perez to our owners for financing the upgrading of their stadium? I think they know he wants out in the summer and as long as he doesn't go to Barca they'll be happy. People keep suggesting that all other PL clubs will jack up the price in a bidding war but I would guess it will end up being where Isco wants to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.