Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been in an unbelieveable form lately. If he still finds himself on the bench in the big games we should do all in our power to get him.

Benched again v Valencia. James starting instead. Time to start house hunting in Manchester Francisco!

As a few have said. James will leave (probably to the Rags) and Isco will probably stay.

I'll be gutted if he stays at Madrid, he's absolutely quality and in my opinion the nearest player, in terms of quality, that comes close to Silva.

Just watching him now against Atl Madrid, he's running the game, the same way silva does for us.

I hope we at least make a move for him this summer.

I'll be gutted if he stays at Madrid, he's absolutely quality and in my opinion the nearest player, in terms of quality, that comes close to Silva.

Just watching him now against Atl Madrid, he's running the game, the same way silva does for us.

I hope we at least make a move for him this summer.

He's been class tonight, would be a dream signing, but I just can't see him leaving.

We missed the boat with this one I'm afraid! He's a world class player and would make things tick for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.