Israel-Palestine Conflict

It's desperately sad. But what are they saying about land? We're defending Israel from attacks from another land, or that Gaza is part of Israel? Not that it makes much difference if it's your last message home, but it is part of why they are there. For whose land is it, see above.
There wasn’t that level of detail Vic.

Just read an article on the BBC about how Hamas are weaponising sex, or rape to be frank. It's the hardest thing I've read in a long time, please be aware before you look at it that even the usual earnings don't do it justice.

There are a few Palestine flags in windows that I see on the walk to school with the kids, up to now I've always rationalised it as deeper than just one attack, certainly not one sided and very historical. But I'm finding it hard to be 'ok' with such public shows of support in light of the news we are getting every day out of this, especially as a few are houses belonging to families I know and chat with.
Is this new Netanhayu propoganda attempt?

These Israel sleeper cells appear to be far and wide.

I'd guess it's because 'decent nations' have suffered thousands of deaths and injuries after Islamist terrorist acts on 9/11, 7/7 and the Arena bombing.

Of course you can't wipe out an ideology but you can wipe out the infrastructure that supports the ideology.

Hamas have cynically hidden behind the people they're supposed to be representing and their hope is that the more of those innocents die, the better it will be for them, as the more the pressure will grow for a ceasefire that protects them. If they really cared about Gaza, they'd negotiate to give up their weapons and leave the area, allowing someone who does care more about the poor innocents to come to a political solution that stops the slaughter.

Nothing will stop the slaughter of innocent people until our government and the USA call for a ceasefire and a peaceful solution, Israeli soldiers are being killed in this one sided war and more anti Israel Hamas fighters will be born,

Is all this not for the religion thread?

This whole war belongs in the religion thread tbh….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.