Israel-Palestine Conflict

Here is a very moving poem by Rafah-born Palestinian poet Khaled Juma:

Oh rascal children of Gaza.

You who constantly disturbed me with your screams under my wind

You who filled every morning with rush and chaos.

You who broke my vase and stole the lonely flower on my balcony.

Come back, and scream as you want and break all the vases.

Steal all the flowers.

Come back...

Just come back...

—Khaled Juma
Have avoided this thread recently as gets me very angry and extremely sad in equal measure.

This has saddened me further.

What hope is there for humanity I often ask myself, people like Khaled show that maybe there’s still some hope.

Seems you cant critisise the israel state and their killing of civillians according to jewish lady on the vine show this morning , angela epstein , apparantly you mean that israel should be wiped off the face of the earth and you hate all jews . With that madness how can you have a sensible conversation about this war

Last edited:
Seems you cant critisise the israel state and their killing of civillians according to jewish lady on the vine show this morning , angela epstein , apparantly you mean that israel should be wiped off the face of the earth and you hate all jews . With that madness how can you have a sensible conversation about this war

Any relation of Jeffrey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.