Israel-Palestine Conflict

It cannot be long now before the Palestinians (and Pro Palestinian marchers) turn against the evil repression of Hamas whose brutal inhumane massacre on October 7th has brought so much suffering to their own people.
You’ll next be posting there is no place known as Palestine.

It cannot be long now before the Palestinians (and Pro Palestinian marchers) turn against the evil repression of Hamas whose brutal inhumane massacre on October 7th has brought so much suffering to their own people.
I wouldn't hold out too much hope. Hamas have been torturing and sometimes murdering their political opponents since they took power in 2006. Many have fled Gaza, those that remain are the victims of constant abuse. Hamas have replaced all Imams with their own creating a network of control and fear, and all but eradicated any political opposition within Gaza. Hamas must be eradicated by external forces, only then will the people of Gaza be able to determine their own future.

You’ll next be posting there is no place known as Palestine.
No, I think you will find you posted that.

I just want the two of them to get on with their lives without killing each other. If that means joining Israel and Palestine together and calling it the "wonderful land of Oz" then I am all for it. More realistically it means giving each of the combatants a piece of land to be governed by themselves and called whatever they fucking like!

You need to think this through. Stating that you want to wipe out an entire people is genocide. Now, I suppose, it's a free world and you are entitled to be honest with your support of wiping out Israel but what position does that leave Israel in? In any 'game' both sides tend to play by the same rules. If your rules are the total removal of Israel from the planet then do not complain if Israel want to play by the same rules.
I think the 'where do regular people stand' question is really good. There is a general 20/80 rule that holds in so many cases. 80% of all problems are caused by 20% of the people (the extremists). So get rid of the extremists (those who want genocide) on both sides and the 'regular' 80% would live quite normal, not perfect, relatively peaceful lives.
Massively missing the point. Deliberately?

Maybe post the full context to those killings and what had happened that led to them and to suggest the Irgun became the IDF is laughable but entirely predictable given your obvious stance on all things Israeli.
So now you're supporting Zionist terrorists' hostage-taking of British troops? Is that typical of your stance?

Is another very good question.
It has probably never, ever been done. But it does lead onto another question,
"If Palestine cannot remove genocide loving terrorists then who will?"

What is needed is for the Palestinian side to accept today's reality and not hark back to 70 years ago arguments. They have lost that 70 year old argument and must accept the Israelis and their nuclear weapons are going nowhere. Thousands of Palestinian lives are being lost fighting a battle long ago lost. Accepting the Israelis have a right to live will mean that millions and millions will support fairly negotiated borders, not supporting Israel has a right to exist means millions and millions sympathise with Israel. For fucks sake how hard can it be to live without wanting your neighbours dead?
Another fan of "might is right".

I wouldn't hold out too much hope. Hamas have been torturing and sometimes murdering their political opponents since they took power in 2006. Many have fled Gaza, those that remain are the victims of constant abuse. Hamas have replaced all Imams with their own creating a network of control and fear, and all but eradicated any political opposition within Gaza. Hamas must be eradicated by external forces, only then will the people of Gaza be able to determine their own future.
If there are any left when the external forces have done their eradicating. "In order to save the people of Gaza we had to destroy them."

No, I think you will find you posted that.

I just want the two of them to get on with their lives without killing each other. If that means joining Israel and Palestine together and calling it the "wonderful land of Oz" then I am all for it. More realistically it means giving each of the combatants a piece of land to be governed by themselves and called whatever they fucking like!
Well, at least we know now that you're not Netanyahu with an alias.

That's the kind of action I wish you saw more of in Russia. I know the stakes are higher in Russia given how they treat protesters but public action is the only way to stop these extremist regimes. Hopefully they get what they want and more moderate people come into power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.