Israel-Palestine Conflict

You’re absolutely correct.

A thread full of bigots on a crusade to rid the world of Zionism as you all put it, although you all won’t admit exactly what you mean by that isn’t for me.
Wow.

Wouldn’t have expected that from you. Not sure where most in here have ever said their goal was to rid the world of Zionism.

I guess I am a self-hating Jew for denouncing a far-right regime comprised of Kahanists that have literally stated for many years that they want to eliminate the idea of Palestine as a state and Palestinians as people, then?

You’re absolutely correct.

A thread full of bigots on a crusade to rid the world of Zionism as you all put it, although you all won’t admit exactly what you mean by that isn’t for me.
Which Zionism do you have in mind? The Zionism that simply sought a homeland for Jews or the Zionism that would extend the borders of Israel to the border with Jordan and beyond, or the genocidal Zionism of Ben Gvir and Smotrich?

Last edited:
The reality is Israel is an artificial country. It's a place full of Europeans, Americans and others in a decidedly Arabic space.
This contains incredible ignorance. That region definitely is not shaped by racial elements such as Arabs so no it is not an Arabic space. That region is completely shaped by religion and especially Islam which is why you perceive it as an Arabic space. That's because Israel is surrounded by self-proclaimed Islamic states.

The reason why Israel is home to many 'Europeans' and 'Americans' is because those people are Jewish. That European and American heritage comes because Jews had nowhere to live and have otherwise fleed wherever they lived before due to persecution. Jews in Europe didn't exactly have an easy ride either, I suggest reading about European history in the period between 1939 and 1945.

Without Israel there is no Jewish homeland and so if Israel does not exist then where do you want Jews to live? Do you think that Jews should seriously live as a minority in an Islamic state of Palestine which is what would exist without Israel? This is precisely why Israel was created and SHOULD exist.

This contains incredible ignorance. That region definitely is not shaped by racial elements such as Arabs so no it is not an Arabic space. That region is completely shaped by religion and especially Islam which is why you perceive it as an Arabic space. That's because Israel is surrounded by self-proclaimed Islamic states.

The reason why Israel is home to many 'Europeans' and 'Americans' is because those people are Jewish. That European and American heritage comes because Jews had nowhere to live and have otherwise fleed wherever they lived before due to persecution. Jews in Europe didn't exactly have an easy ride either, I suggest reading about European history in the period between 1939 and 1945.

Without Israel there is no Jewish homeland and so if Israel does not exist then where do you want Jews to live? Do you think that Jews should seriously live as a minority in an Islamic state of Palestine which is what would exist without Israel? This is precisely why Israel was created and SHOULD exist.

Why do some other indigenous people of the Middle East have to pay for crimes committed by European bigotry towards Jews?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.