Israel-Palestine Conflict

The only time people in this country would ever give a damn about Palestinian lives would be in the hypothetical scenario in which our government and media told them to do so.
Having just ordered a t shirt from the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign I would disagree with you.
Further, to help me understand the very complex issue I have read books on the subject.
I also subscribe to Jewish Chronicles.
What is happening in Palestine is wrong in every possible way. The fact that the world allows an apartheid regime to act in the way it does is disgraceful.

Note, it is Amnesty International that has named Israel as an Apartheid state.

Having just ordered a t shirt from the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign I would disagree with you.
Further, to help me understand the very complex issue I have read books on the subject.
What is happening in Palestine is wrong in every possible way. The fact that the world allows an apartheid regime to act in the way it does is disgraceful.

I'm afraid Palestinians like Yemenis are not as important as Ukrainians. Largely because it is our friends that are bombing them whereas it is our enemy killing Ukrainians.

The only time people in this country would ever give a damn about Palestinian lives would be in the hypothetical scenario in which our government and media told them to do so.
I have a standing order which goes to the Palestinians monthly

You're just missing "Some of my best friends are Jewish" for a full house of anti-Israel cliches.

You're just missing "Some of my best friends are Jewish" for a full house of anti-Israel cliches.
That is a strange reply but as is common, done to try and belittle someone who disagrees with Israeli policy.
I didn't decide Israel was an apartheid regime.
I fail to see how trying to make yourself more knowledgeable about something is turned into anti semitic clichés. Perhaps I need to re-read the books and keep reading until I come to a view that supports Israel.

Apart from a few council estates, the only group of people that use fireworks for celebrations all year round. :)

Hopefully no kids get caught with sparkers or they might have to face a trial before military court and 20 years in an Israeli prison.
I think @Indaparkside needs to up his direct debit. Whenever I've seen Palestine on the telly it looks fucked - like wythenshaw on a hot day in July, but with less dogshit.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.