Istanbul | Cancelled Hotels

Indaparkside

Be careful blues all what have paid in advance just had an email to say they’ve cancelled my hotel and have returned my money, a friend of mine was saying they had done this to him on theFriday before Wembley,he checked later the room was still available but has gone from £240 to £800 utter twats

Fucktards, surely it's a contract of booking though when you have paid?
Then again what's anyone going to do take a Turkish Hotel to small claims court.
Leave them some shit reviews when bored at the airport on the way back.

Be careful blues all what have paid in advance just had an email to say they’ve cancelled my hotel and have returned my money, a friend of mine was saying they had done this to him on theFriday before Wembley,he checked later the room was still available but has gone from £240 to £800 utter twats
Twats trick that. You sorted anything yet? Check airbnb if not, I got a hotel off there, in Fahti, fair price I think, although plenty were cheaper I wanted a clean room.

Same happened to me this morning. They just sent an email cancelling the booking made last Tuesday even though the payment was authorised, they've declined it. Now doubled the price. Utter money grabbing twats.
Managed to book elsewhere well away from Taksim Square this time.

There are so many hotels in Istanbul then you surely just book elsewhere? Airbnb hosts tend to have more scruples, IMO.

Friend of a friend has just had something similar happen. Some bullshit excuse for cancelling an apartment they’d booked. Fortunate it’s such a big city with options or you’d be absolutely screwed being cancelled at this late stage.

Send em a shit parcel in the post with your booking reference :)

Fucktards, surely it's a contract of booking though when you have paid?
Then again what's anyone going to do take a Turkish Hotel to small claims court.
Leave them some shit reviews when bored at the airport on the way back.
Exactly. Say there was a turd left in the toilet and the shower was full of cockroaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.