Istanbul | Cancelled Hotels

Booked with booking.com yesterday morning by lunchtime it was cancelled. Something to do with the calendar not being maintained by the accommodation provider.

I called booking.com and they refunded me for the original booking ( landed in my credit card account this afternoon) and also gave me an additional credit of 50% of the booking cost. So we ended up with better accommodation for an extra tenner. While I was on the phone the booking.com agent telephoned my new accommodation provider and verified that it was available and also arranged for a late check-in.
I use booking.com a lot, I'm genius level 3 so maybe I get better response from their customer service department. Outside of the arse of having to make a second reservation and it costing me a tenner more I can't complain.
I am genuinely taken a back. Wow.

i only booked a taxi with booking.com now that’s just been cancelled. anyone got any better options from saw to yenikapi tomorrow night

Jump on this bus,it's about £3, then the metro to Yenikapi

Think there is also free UEFA shuttles to Taksim tomorrow as well.

Last edited:

Jump on this bus,it's about £3, then the metro to Yenikapi
That’s the route we came in,it’s dead easy,but buy an istanbulkart at the metro station at Sabina gokcen airport put some credit on it,get the metro to ayrilic cesmesi then bi train to Yenikapi

Booked a hotel on booking.com, got a taxi from the airport last night to the road to find it doesn't even exist. Fortunately found a dive that has a room which was not easy at midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.