It’s the little things that make me proud..

frimpongs_buzzin

just watching Noel at Isle of Wight and he’s got the ever present City flag on stage. Little things like seeing the badge on national television in something that isn’t a football programme just makes me smile. I know we’re a ‘superpower’ in terms of football now, but City is and always will be a club for the people, our people.

Got me wondering, what else makes you proud to be a city fan other than our on field antics?

Noel is an opportunist ****, plenty of pics of him in his celtic scarf when we were shite.

Yes him and liam were berts and went occasionally, but this super city fan stuff is bollocks.

And his music is average too.
I take it from your post that u do not know Noel or Liam personally?
Well I do !
And I can tell you that in their mid to late teens they was practically ever present at all City games around the 1985-1990 period ,when let’s face it ? We was not the super power we are now!

Then in a twist of fate they became the biggest band in the world which made their commitment to City a little more tricky ?

So what if u have seen him with a Celtic scarf on !
He is from an Irish catholic family !

As for his music being shit , we all have different tastes, but never the less , I don’t quite think your opinion keeps him awake at night?

Why cannot we be just proud of blues like us who HAVE done the hard yards ,just making good and celebrate that ?or would you wish mick hucknall was a blue instead?

Noel is an opotunist ****, plenty of pics of him in his celtic scalf when we were shite

Yes him and liam were berts and went occasionally. but this super city fan stuff is bollocks

And his music is average too.
Fuck me you sound a happy twat!

Are you coming to the meet up in July as you sound like you could light up a room with your enthusiasm..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.