It hasn't sunk in yet

My very very first game at CoMS was against Olympiakos in the Thomas Cook Trophy in 2005. If I remember i think a certain yaya toure was playing for them that time. To go from there to where we now has been a fucking rollercoaster. This doesn't feel real to me.

My very very first game at CoMS was against Olympiakos in the Thomas Cook Trophy in 2005. If I remember i think a certain yaya toure was playing for them that time. To go from there to where we now has been a fucking rollercoaster. This doesn't feel real to me.
toure scored, ive just looked it up, i thought the thomas cook trophy was years before the etihad :)

I want to watch it again, I don’t want to watch it again. The biggest night of our matchgoing, matchwatching lives, and apart from Rodri’s strike, who can say they enjoyed that match? What a battle! This is something to savour for years and years, but for now…it’s almost too much. The lads fought their lives out there and prevailed to bring it home to sunny Manchester…and I feel like the guy who has won the lottery and wants to stick the ticket in a draw and forget about it for a week because it’s all too overwhelming! Cannot wait to get back to the Etihad and normality, now it’s off our backs! Joy, relief, exhaustion, quiet satisfaction, vindication…don’t know quite what to feel!

Looked at our Wikipedia entry for the Cup Winners Cup 1970 and it’s already been updated!

Attachments

• A171C895-AB35-4AD1-8443-BE3C2584CECD.jpeg
    A171C895-AB35-4AD1-8443-BE3C2584CECD.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.