It will proper wind me up if...

Mcfc-Carlos

Fulham get the 7th spot and i have to waste a thursday night watching there 2nd string get dumped out of the Europa league in the firsrt round by a team I have never heard of!

There going all out for 7th but you just know they will rest key players because the premier league is more important! Then again they could prove me wrong and do what Boro did a few years back!

Hodgson will be shitting himself at the thought of getting 7th place.

They don't have the squad to sustain a European campaign and the group stage will kill their league prospects. Al Fayed would far prefer a higher league finish for the money it brings in. They will happily settle for 8th this season I reckon.

Prestwich_Blue said:

They don't have the squad to sustain a European campaign and the group stage will kill their league prospects. Al Fayed would far prefer a higher league finish for the money it brings in. They will happily settle for 8th this season I reckon.

same with Wigan the've not got the cash to invest in the squad for a European comp.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Hodgson's done a cracking job at Fulham though.

Apparently UEFA are baffled as to why English teams (and English teams only) treat the UEFA cup as a second class competition and field reserve/ youth teams in it. It's there to see that it has a significant bearing on league performance by teams playing in it, especially with the number of games being played- which I believe is why theyve scrapped it and come up with this Europa league concept which will have far less games. Even so, I can't see any of the teams around us treating it as anything other than a millstone around their necks next season, it doesnt even generate any great amount of revenue.

stony said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

He has that. Used to live near there and would get down to see them when I could but it was when Sanchez was manager. Great little ground and you can usually get in easily as a neutral.

Not sure he'll be there long though. Heard stories that the Everton board have their eye on him if Moyes goes to the swamp.

Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

He has that. Used to live near there and would get down to see them when I could but it was when Sanchez was manager. Great little ground and you can usually get in easily as a neutral.

Not sure he'll be there long though. Heard stories that the Everton board have their eye on him if Moyes goes to the swamp.

If Moyes goes to the swamp I can only see failure. It will be a poisoned chalice after bacon face. Nothing less than a trophy in the first year would suffice.

I can't wait...

Bonol said:
Fulham are shite. Lets be honest.
they're not though.
they're lacking a bit up front but defencively they have been very good this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.