It will proper wind me up if...

To be fair Fulham are having a great season and Hodgson has done a cracking job there considering there were pretty much down till we kicked started there season last year, but its frustrating knowing they will bow out early because they dont have a squad to cope yet if we were to get in then we would be in we a good shout of going all the way!

I think fulham playing newcastle away will decide if they are going to finish 7th or not!

Moyes is great at motivating teams made up of bargains,runts and journeymen at skint clubs like Preston and Everton.

He should do well at the swamp.

RobbieBrewer said:
Moyes is great at motivating teams made up of bargains,runts and journeymen at skint clubs like Preston and Everton.

He should do well at the swamp.
When the Glazers have to start capital repayments on their debts in 4 years then bargains, runts and journeymen will be their market. Hopefully.

goat boy said:
which I believe is why theyve scrapped it and come up with this Europa league concept which will have far less games.
The Europa League will have more games than the UEFA Cup. The winners will have to play 19 games (plus qualifiers if they didn't go straight into the group stage)

Mcfc-Carlos said:
To be fair Fulham are having a great season and Hodgson has done a cracking job there considering there were pretty much down till we kicked started there season last year, but its frustrating knowing they will bow out early because they dont have a squad to cope yet if we were to get in then we would be in we a good shout of going all the way!

I think fulham playing newcastle away will decide if they are going to finish 7th or not!

Fulham will be really struggling next year, some of their biggest players have already started to reject contract extensions and new deals so they are obviously just a stepping stone for bigger clubs. Although nice for the fans of such clubs to be able to say they are in Europe it will only have a negative impact on their league position due to the weakness of their squads... but chuff all can be done about in the end as they merit their place through league form....

Lets not forget we have only qualified for europe the past two times due to fair play statistics and the lottery.. and Dunne has made it his mission this year to see that isn't gonna happen again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.