itailor

tshirtman

itailor. com

Has anyone used this online company?
I'm looking for a new winter overcoat and fancied a nice blue lined crombie, there's lots of red lined but not many blue.

I came upon this company by chance, there offering a made to measure service with lots of choices to make a bespoke coat for £99,
I've messaged them to find out what cloth they use, I'm not expecting cashmere but I'd want 70/80% wool blend.

if you've used them would you recommend them.

Ian_Taylor1.jpg

I think I'll give em a bash, I can get a nice sky blue lining in my crombie, which is exactly what I wanted,

if anyone is interested I got a reply to my email asking what material they use in there overcoats.

" Thank you for your inquiry. Our overcoat fabrics are all high quality wool. These are wool rich 80 double thread count fabric and the weight of the fabric per square meter is 620 grams. Our wool rich is composed of 70% cashmere wool and 30% polyester."

I think I'll give em a bash, I can get a nice sky blue lining in my crombie, which is exactly what I wanted,

if anyone is interested I got a reply to my email asking what material they use in there overcoats.

" Thank you for your inquiry. Our overcoat fabrics are all high quality wool. These are wool rich 80 double thread count fabric and the weight of the fabric per square meter is 620 grams. Our wool rich is composed of 70% cashmere wool and 30% polyester."

Be interested to see how you get on, quality, service, postage, time... etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.