ITK

shootmeifipost10k

Firstly I'm not calling anyone a liar and if you are ITK then fair play to you and am I envious,you bet I am
This only my personal thinking sat here goggle eyed till silly hours of the morning.

I've not been here that long joined after reading the site most days for a few months reading some decent interesting and often fun topics.But since then things have gone a little transfer crazy as expected. But I can't believe some of the absolute rubbish posted these past few days about transfers we have made,are about to make,done deals,talks are advanced blah blah blah,If all these people posting are to be believed then we have more leaks at the club than a sinking ship.Every city forum site has so many ITK posters we must have 1000s of staff,ex players,physios,,doctors,cleaners,groundsmen they all know something.Every one of them as a glass to their ear at the boardroom door and are walking around whispering to each other about who we are signing next.Can just see the cleaner now hoovering around Mh and GC just when they're saying on the phone.yeah KAKA VILLA ETO will do fine thanks...they want how much ????? errrrr ok then sign them up but keep it quiet. I SAID KEEP IT QUIET..... CAN YOU SHUT THAT HOOVER OFF FOR A MIN LOVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SIGN SOME PLAYERS HERE.
I actually do know someone who works at COM and I've come to the conclusion what he knows is about as much as everyone else and he talks to MH and GC regular even friendly day to day chats.I must have asked 20 times ..heard anything and it's the same,not really mate just the same.The owners want a big name and most of all they want KAKA if they get him to come though is another matter but I'm sure they will try.I'll give you a ring if I hear anything,Every man and his dog knows this is likely correct..I'm not expecting a call before anything hits the press.Because I think nobody apart from those involved know much.
THEN AGAIN
Unless someone knows the physio who was talking to the doctor who at the time was examining a youth player who was telling the groundsman where the divit which he tripped on was while doing some extra coaching from an ex player who had just popped in at the right time as the cleaner said don't mention this to anyone but I just overheard Mr hughes on the phone in his office saying we had just signed wayne bridge

ITK I'll take a guess and say out of all the posters there will be one or two lucky twots who do know a little and if you are reading this PM me tell me what you know and I'll make something up,don't worry it's really advanced secret big signing

The thing is though,to be honest I still read all these ITK posts put up because inside the post is so much comedy.I sit here smiling and laughing out loud at some of the comments put on by everyone reading them and adding some smart funny comment.I've stood and now sadly sat watching city for over 30 years and the comedy that can be heard in the ground at times is priceless the best around and it's repeated right here.I've sat in many away end and not heard anything close.

bored sat here nothing happening and if we signed KAKA VILLA AND ETO while i was typing that rubbish up there i'll be really pissed

I consider myself to be calm and level headed, but the other night the "5 Spanish blokes on a jet from Valencia" thread was better than an episode of 24. Got well carried away,had SSN,Talkshit and about 4 forums on the go. A good thread is great fun even though you know it's probably all bollocks,and you can also laugh at the people who take it all too seriously.

shootmeifipost10k said:
Firstly I'm not calling anyone a liar and if you are ITK then fair play to you and am I envious,you bet I am
This only my personal thinking sat here goggle eyed till silly hours of the morning.

I've not been here that long joined after reading the site most days for a few months reading some decent interesting and often fun topics.But since then things have gone a little transfer crazy as expected. But I can't believe some of the absolute rubbish posted these past few days about transfers we have made,are about to make,done deals,talks are advanced blah blah blah,If all these people posting are to be believed then we have more leaks at the club than a sinking ship.Every city forum site has so many ITK posters we must have 1000s of staff,ex players,physios,,doctors,cleaners,groundsmen they all know something.Every one of them as a glass to their ear at the boardroom door and are walking around whispering to each other about who we are signing next.Can just see the cleaner now hoovering around Mh and GC just when they're saying on the phone.yeah KAKA VILLA ETO will do fine thanks...they want how much ????? errrrr ok then sign them up but keep it quiet. I SAID KEEP IT QUIET..... CAN YOU SHUT THAT HOOVER OFF FOR A MIN LOVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SIGN SOME PLAYERS HERE.
I actually do know someone who works at COM and I've come to the conclusion what he knows is about as much as everyone else and he talks to MH and GC regular even friendly day to day chats.I must have asked 20 times ..heard anything and it's the same,not really mate just the same.The owners want a big name and most of all they want KAKA if they get him to come though is another matter but I'm sure they will try.I'll give you a ring if I hear anything,Every man and his dog knows this is likely correct..I'm not expecting a call before anything hits the press.Because I think nobody apart from those involved know much.
THEN AGAIN
Unless someone knows the physio who was talking to the doctor who at the time was examining a youth player who was telling the groundsman where the divit which he tripped on was while doing some extra coaching from an ex player who had just popped in at the right time as the cleaner said don't mention this to anyone but I just overheard Mr hughes on the phone in his office saying we had just signed wayne bridge

ITK I'll take a guess and say out of all the posters there will be one or two lucky twots who do know a little and if you are reading this PM me tell me what you know and I'll make something up,don't worry it's really advanced secret big signing

The thing is though,to be honest I still read all these ITK posts put up because inside the post is so much comedy.I sit here smiling and laughing out loud at some of the comments put on by everyone reading them and adding some smart funny comment.I've stood and now sadly sat watching city for over 30 years and the comedy that can be heard in the ground at times is priceless the best around and it's repeated right here.I've sat in many away end and not heard anything close.

bored sat here nothing happening and if we signed KAKA VILLA AND ETO while i was typing that rubbish up there i'll be really pissed

I agree they know fuckall. Fuck, half of the ITK's on here don't know what their wives are up too :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.