"It's a poor league this year"

Hamann Pineapple

Just because 1 or 2 teams aren't running away with it, apparently it's a poor league this year. Why can't so called experts deal with the fact that smaller teams have improved and it's the most competetive league ever ? The fact that you can't predict results as "bankers" like you could before makes it more exciting in my opinion.

Who said this? In my opinion it's one of the best going, Birmingham were 24 games unbeaten at home until Arsenal came along. A lot of teams are taking points of each other. If we can finish the league with a top four of Arsenal, Manchester City, Scum and Tottenham then I'll be a happy guy.

Talkshite are saying it. Think it's the dogger winding people up as per.

I've jeard this opinion thrown around quite alot.... Maybe it's just journo's who are losing money on bets or are embaressed when getting their predictions wrong?

SteSteez said:
I've jeard this opinion thrown around quite alot.... Maybe it's just journo's who are losing money on bets or are embaressed when getting their predictions wrong?

Thank God for that , I was beginning to think it was the voices in my head. It's been all over the press TV & Radio, pundits saying the quality isn't there this year. They don't like the the old order being disrupted.

I think there's some truth in the view that the top teams aren't as good as in previous years. The current Utd would get battered by the United team of Van Horseface, Beckham, Keane etc. So too the Arsenal team of Vieira, Bergkamp, Henry etc.

These tossers that spout that shyte are probably just pissed off as they are used to spunking over the rags and Liverpool. The fact that the rags look very ordinary and Liverpool are utter gash makes them come to the conclusion that the league is poor.

Personally I think its quality. Its nowhere near as predictable as previous seasons with us, Spurs and Arsenal playing some really quality stuff.

Maybe the fact there isnt really one or 2 absolutly outstanding players like a Ronaldo or a Henry blitzing the league with goals is also giving the impression that the league is not as good as previous seasons.

I think that there are probably less individuals lighting the league up but overall as far as the teams are concerned it is a very very strong and quality league. 5 teams with a realistic chance of winning the league, how many others leagues can say that?

It's just a bullshit throwaway remark which was directed at us when Reid got us to 5th. IF,we did win it this year,it would be the most popular cliche,easily overtaking "moneybags" City.I now firmly believe we have the best first 11 and,more importantly,squad in the league.At the start of the season I thought we were marginally behind chelski,but not now.

Only if we win it, if its the rags there will be another rag, rooney wankfest. If chelsea normal service resumed, if Arsenal, they will extol the virtues of Wenger and the beautiful passing game, god help us if arry wins it with the bestest squad ever in the premiership playing the most attacking wonderful football ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.