It's Our Cup Final

Welcome to bluemoon Gilly!

I can't wait for the return leg ...... even at 3-1 down i'm gonna be really up for it , just hope the players are too ..... anymore of last nights on the field shenanighans and we might as well all pack up and go choir singing!

What a pity that Fulham game is in the way !

We need to really crank up the noise for this game and play our part.
It's a hard task ahead but we are capable of it.

I just keep reading and reading the vocal support thats going to be given on Thursday by all BlueMooners and cant wait!!!!

I just hope we stick it down the throats of the TV puppets who have nothing to say good about City, just so glad I dont have to watch too many of our games on TV.

Without Shay on Thursday we would have been out already so what is there to lose on Thursday except our VOICES

COME ON LETS DO IT FOR CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUE MOON

I SAW YOU STANDING ALONE

WITHOUT A DREAM IN MY HEART

WITHOUT A LOVE OF MY OWN

(all together now)

Good post but anychance the mods can do their jobs and merge these threads, sick of opening threads to read the same thing.

Lazy twats.

Widnes blue said:
I think we are capable of scoring 2 goals or even 3. The problem is at the other end with our shocking defence. I just cant see us keeping a clean sheet. For a team that are diabolical at defending corners, why do we give so many needless corners away? A lot of the corners we concede can be cleared up field or at least put into touch, but Dunne & co seem happy to put the ball out for corners for some unknown reason.

Have to say I was going mad on Thursday at the amount of times we conceded needless corners - just ridiculous, do it again this Thursday and we'll be on the back foot. Still believe we can win, depends on key personnel being fit and available though, am in the Citizen's lounge for this one so hoping to get my money's worth by seeing us go through.

PaleBlue said:
Widnes blue said:
I think we are capable of scoring 2 goals or even 3. The problem is at the other end with our shocking defence. I just cant see us keeping a clean sheet. For a team that are diabolical at defending corners, why do we give so many needless corners away? A lot of the corners we concede can be cleared up field or at least put into touch, but Dunne & co seem happy to put the ball out for corners for some unknown reason.

Have to say I was going mad on Thursday at the amount of times we conceded needless corners - just ridiculous, do it again this Thursday and we'll be on the back foot. Still believe we can win, depends on key personnel being fit and available though, am in the Citizen's lounge for this one so hoping to get my money's worth by seeing us go through.

I think our problem is we have the fullbacks Richards in particular who get caught upfield so when the ball is played in the space behind them they are trying to get goalside or should be trying too so are just happy to block any incoming balls, where as if they were disciplined and prevented the space in the first place they would be in a much better position to send the ball for throw in or upfield.

Leave the attacking to the midfield and Attackers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.