It's Plain to see...

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
now the mist has risen.

Why are we so hated.... I think this lies totally in the hands of STY TV.

For years, they have pumped millions upon millions of pounds into the game, they have called the tune, they have dictated which sides get on telly, they have "chosen" the big 4, they have coverted the champions league so their chosen ones can get richer.... need I go on about the amount of control they have?

Well, when a new kid comes on the block with even more money than them they get a bit pissy and don't like the fact that there is another significant revenue stream feeding the game and moreover that they have absolutely no control, none whatsoever.

I reckon this inspires them to mobilise their army of journalists and telly alike start to piss all over our parade.

I think they hate the fact that they are no longer the big money league spoilers and cant stand the fact they have lost some control.

scorer said:
now the mist has risen.

Why are we so hated.... I think this lies totally in the hands of STY TV.

For years, they have pumped millions upon millions of pounds into the game, they have called the tune, they have dictated which sides get on telly, they have "chosen" the big 4, they have coverted the champions league so their chosen ones can get richer.... need I go on about the amount of control they have?

Well, when a new kid comes on the block with even more money than them they get a bit pissy and don't like the fact that there is another significant revenue stream feeding the game and moreover that they have absolutely no control, none whatsoever.

I reckon this inspires them to mobilise their army of journalists and telly alike start to piss all over our parade.

I think they hate the fact that they are no longer the big money league spoilers and cant stand the fact they have lost some control.
interesting points

yep, been saying this for years, they see the so called big four as more marketable and bring in more money. Its needed changing for years and the money more evenly distributed, even though I dislike Spuds immensely I'm glad someone's managed to do it. Imagine if us, Spuds and lets say Villa and the blue dippers finish top 4 this coming season, as soon as that champs league money stops rolling in they'd be shitting themselves and would have to sell a couple of players each.

chazmcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I am dyslexic though and cannot help it. Reported to mod.

On another note, why do you quote me on every post ? Are you an internet stalker ?

Seen report, closed it without action

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Damocles said:
chazmcfc said:
I am dyslexic though and cannot help it. Reported to mod.

On another note, why do you quote me on every post ? Are you an internet stalker ?

Seen report, closed it without action

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Suprise, suprise Damocles dismissed it. Please can this be passed onto De Niro/Shady.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.