It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We should offer whatever their first payment was for Torres to get him back.

I liked the kid. His finishing was beautiful but Pep didn't fully trust him. Makes you wonder what he saw that was lacking.. a persistent press, ball possession, hustle.

I'll give Pep the benefit of the doubt on this one but I was really surprised when it was announced he wanted to leave.

I liked the kid. His finishing was beautiful but Pep didn't fully trust him. Makes you wonder what he saw that was lacking.. a persistent press, ball possession, hustle.

I'll give Pep the benefit of the doubt on this one but when it was announced he wanted to leave.. I was really surprised.
Consistency, I guess. He’d be missing for huge chunks of games.

He‘s only young though. He could be a special player. Who knows?

Consistency, I guess. He’d be missing for huge chunks of games.

He‘s only young though. He could be a special player. Who knows?

I don't know either.. but maybe Pep saw Cole Palmer just having a better future than Torres and there was always the risk of a spanish club would come calling so we sold him when his stock was really high.

In a way Luca Barrington reminds me of him.

I don't know either.. but maybe Pep saw Cole Palmer just having a better future than Torres and there was always the risk of a spanish club would come calling so we sold him when his stock was really high.

In a way Luca Barrington reminds me of him.
It might just be that Torres asked to leave and Pep said, ok.

I watched a little bit of Cole palmer highlights and I gotta say he's such an exciting player. I think i'd be okay with him being mahrez's understudy. Wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't get someone.
I watched a little bit of Georgie Samares's highlights and he looked good ,the live version, didn't back it up.
We have to be so careful with youngsters, but we do have the ideal man to manage , his and others, game time.

I watched a little bit of Georgie Samares's highlights and he looked good ,the live version, didn't back it up.
We have to be so careful with youngsters, but we do have the ideal man to manage , his and others, game time.
Right.. well, I meant to say I rewatched the highlights, having obviously watched them live at the time, to remind myself what an exciting player he is.

Yes I hope so.. some reports saying that Zinch got a deal in place with Everton already though cos him and his missus wants to stay in the northwest (+play in midfield) and thats why Arsenal and Arteta didnt go for him, and City is just waiting for the Cucu deal to roll.. those reports might be wrong though.
In that case I think we'll need to bring in 2 FBs...unless they plan on keeping Kabore with the first squad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.